Hi New guy...

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope that this isnt one of those places that craps on new guys if they dont own one yet...

I see myself in a Viper within the next year. A nearly life long dream that should come true. Ive been reading for about 5 minutes and already you guys are making me regret the decision to get an 06 in Grey that matches my Mazda 6. Sigh. More power, better trans, better rear end... SIGH.

I REALLY like the 06 hood and front end and the fact that it doesnt say SRT on it, call me old school, but i prefer the nomenclature of the old Dodges from the 60-70's where R/T meant you had something different. Not that a Viper isnt different mind you...

Anywho, "hi" and all that...

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Searching for the one you want is a big part of the fun. When it's finally in your garage.........man what a rush.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, TalonTSi90. You've come to the right place, to chat Viper. Many of our members are long time owners and have been with the club since it's inception, 20 years ago. They have seen all of the models and will be able to provide their take on each.
If you ever need some administrative information, please let me know. Welcome to our forums and I hope your dream comes true, soon.

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, TalonTSi90. You've come to the right place, to chat Viper. Many of our members are long time owners and have been with the club since it's inception, 20 years ago. They have seen all of the models and will be able to provide their take on each.
If you ever need some administrative information, please let me know. Welcome to our forums and I hope your dream comes true, soon.

Thanks :) Ive been looking for a section that talks about car audio or any other non mechanical mods but i cant seem to find it?

Also, if its ok to post a pic, this was the one i wanted (i think its gone but the color at least). Reading here i think its NOT a 2006 GTS? Also what color is that? My Mazda is that color and its called Tungsten Grey.

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads on our forums - you just have to look around. A lot of the modification threads, though, are reserved in the Members Only section, but there are some that are public.
If you click on a thread and it states 0 threads, like on Interior and Exterior - be sure to go to the "Thread Display Options" section and change the drop down menu on "show Threads from" to "beginning of time".
Hope this helps.
CJ

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Slate Crystal Pearl Coat

Much better than "Grey" hehe :)

There are a lot of threads on our forums - you just have to look around. A lot of the modification threads, though, are reserved in the Members Only section, but there are some that are public.
If you click on a thread and it states 0 threads, like on Interior and Exterior - be sure to go to the "Thread Display Options" section and change the drop down menu on "show Threads from" to "beginning of time".
Hope this helps.
CJ

But no 'dedicated' forum, thanks :)

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The archives under interior and exterior

Well something is messed up, all of those posts are from every aspect and only one that i found was about a CD player and it was from 2000. Let me ask this way, does ANYONE ever mess with car audio or interior mods? Or, what am i missing?

You must be registered for see images

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No its ok, i guess it just strikes me as odd that these types of mods are so few i guess, or maybe no one documents them. But really, thanks :)

If you type in AUDIO in the search box, a lot of different threads come up. Perhaps you can find some suggestions there.

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi! TalonTSi90

Welcome! Have a great 4th of July!

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, i read the FAQ on avatars, but it doesnt answer this question: is there a certain post count or time lapse that has to occur before you can use one?

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just clarifying, to join as a user is considered to be a member too.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Just clarifying, to join as a user is considered to be a member too.

No Sir, that makes you an enthusiast. Contact CJ when you're ready and she can help you with that member thing

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Sir, that makes you an enthusiast. Contact CJ when you're ready and she can help you with that member thing

What i meant is on the forum level, on any forum when you register you become a member of that board. Hence the link at the top labeled members ;)

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
What i meant is on the forum level, on any forum when you register you become a member of that board. Hence the link at the top labeled members ;)

Just out of curiosity, have you ever clicked on that link? Or selected any of the "Member" links that are on that page?

Wait.... My error

Have a Great Day
Vj

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, have you ever clicked on that link? Or selected any of the "Member" links that are on that page?

Wait.... My error

Have a Great Day
Vj

No, but ive been Admin and members of many forums. But my point wasnt to prove you wrong, just be clear what you were saying vs. what i understood. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper