Searching for some info! Help please!

PANDA951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there,
I recently came across this poker set and can't seem to find ANY information on the "ninth viper owners invitational"
poker set and I really want to know more about the tournament itself and basically just more information pertaining to the set I have. I really want to give this to my grandfather due to my dad just passing and I don't have any info about it
I hope SOMEONE knows more about this tournament or the poker set I have because I can't find anything lol. Thanks in
Advance everyone! God bless
Sincerely Amanda

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI9 Viper owners invitational was in Vegas. Sept of 06. What you have was one of the gifts, giveaways from that event.

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poker set did not come from any poker tournament. As Mopar Steve noted, it was a giveaway for attendees at the Viper Owners Invitational held in Las Vegas in 2006. VOI was a gathering for Viper owners and the giveaways were typically themed to the location of the event. In this case Las Vegas so the giveaway was gambling related. If your dad was a Viper owner and attended the event I am sure there was meaningful value to him and your Grandfather would most likely appreciate the gift.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panda951,
I believe I have a few other items still, that go with that Viper Owner Invitational. I would be more than happy to send you some, so that you can give your Grandfather a "package" so to speak, if he is a Viper Owner/Lover too. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper