Best place to buy Race Ramps

Fred@ReverseLogic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many Race Ramps customers blindly order from Amazon assuming that its ramp prices are the lowest on the Internet. Reverse Logic customers have learned first hand that our prices are almost always lower than ramp prices at large online resellers. But the real reason Reverse Logic enjoys a loyal following of customers is our expanded line of Race Ramps products. If you need a Heavy Duty set of ramps with a 5000# per pair capacity, you will find it at Reverse Logic. If you need an ultra shallow trailer ramp for your car with 2" of ground clearance, you won't find it anywhere else but at Reverse Logic.

Attachments

• ResellerComparison_v2.jpg
    ResellerComparison_v2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

MoparOnlineParts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can personally attest to what a great product Race Ramps are, One of the best tools in my garage.

-Benny

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Are these trailer ramps or just booster ramps? Im looking
over the site but these look like the same ramps I used to
use to change the oil in my honda 20 years ago... Can you
clarify?

OP
OP
F

Fred@ReverseLogic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Race Ramps makes over 60 different ramp models which they sell online and through a distribution network. In addition to the standard models, Race Ramps makes 12 custom models for Reverse Logic. Many of the ramps are trailer ramps which supplement the existing trailer door or ramps to accommodate the approach angle on low cars and reduce the breakover angle. Not exactly sure what you mean by "booster ramps", but, some of the smaller ramps like the Trak-Jax (RR-TJ) can be used to raise a car high enough to maneuver a floor jack into place.

Race Ramps have been available since 2005. They are nothing like the hollow plastic ramps you used with your Honda 20 years ago. The plastic ramp sold in auto super stores are typically 36" long by 6" high with a 17 degree incline. They are intended to be used with cars that have tires up to 8" wide. Race Ramps service ramps are solid core high density EPS foam. The popular service ramp models range in length from 56" to 99" with platform heights of 8" to 12" and inclines ranging from 3.5 degrees to 10.8 degrees. Most of the ramp models are 14" wide and can easily accommodate 12" wide tires.

Are these trailer ramps or just booster ramps? Im looking
over the site but these look like the same ramps I used to
use to change the oil in my honda 20 years ago... Can you
clarify?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper