Thread: I'll see your BS and raise you

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    International Viper Registry Curator

Default I'll see your BS and raise you

Quote Originally Posted by steve e View Post
    Why is everyone upset, Winstoncup is a used car dealer who is full of shi! and does not know his ass from his elbow. No offence
    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    10-4 Steve. Just a carpet bagging snake oil salesman. Get a rope.
    I think you're both full of ****....

People have been restoring cars for ever, some cars get restored from practically brand new at times because people do stupid things.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Default Re: Viper for sale why NO Bites??

I know I'm absolutely stunned......

A guy walks in and wants to talk about Viper's and he gets run off

What is it exactly you guys want if this is not it? Tell me, I'd really like to know what you're thinking if at all
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    UT/AZ

When I forget to take my meds I can get hostile, He just seemed to me to have a low value for Vipers, so off with his head. Jeff I know your right I am sorry I made fun of Winstoncup , just having fun at other peoples expense

VCA Member
    UT/AZ

OK Winstoncup I guess you are not as attached to Vipers as some others, thats fine. I will keep quiet.

VCA Member
    Gulf States

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonCupDad;3284209QUOTE
    Unlike Terminator02 and Free2Go, I would be thrilled if everyone in the world had a Viper so that they could share in the joy that we all have whenever we drive ours.
    Sorry I don't share your utopian communistic views regarding Viper ownership. If you could keep your posts under 5000 words in the future that'd be great mkay?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonCupDad View Post
    The attackson my career, the attackson my friends who they know nothing about, the attackson my son, and the rampant attacks on the three Vipers that I have discussed in great detail are downright absurd from members of a group that is already so small due to the exclusivity of the Viper in the first place.

Attack of the Peanut Gallery!
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Admits the Viper is exclusive, later states that he "wishes everyone in the world owned a Viper". Heretofore, ergo, he wishes to turn the Viper into the ubiquitous Corvette. Conclusion: WinstonCupDad = Lucifer.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Enthusiast

Edit: Double Post
    Last edited by WinstonCupDad; 07-29-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Enthusiast

See, Free2Go is still crying his salty tears due to being so butt hurt that he is continuously making snarky comments and jabs about what I have said without making any substantive contributions to the original discussion of this thread. Please re-read all of his Viper knowledge and PhD studies of the Dodge brand by composing such inspiring posts such as "attack of the peanut gallery" and asking users to keep their posts under a certain number of words since he cannot be bothered to read Viper content on this forum; reading is for the simple, common man, and Free2Go is one of our Viper Elites who shows the rest of the world what kind of people that the Viper Club of America stands for. Maybe it is addictive to be snarky, elitist, condescending, altruistic, and simply better than most others on this forum.

In all honesty, you can quickly identify a narcissist and sociopath when he/she continues to bully another user in multiple posts that are off topic, and do not contribute to the discussion or questions of the original thread. Evidence can be seen in his post where he talks condescendingly about Corvettes and Corvette clubs; a great car that I am thrilled that makes their owners happy. Due to my passion of the Viper, and the want for everyone to experience the Viper, he has equated me to the Devil himself; Vipers SHOULD ONLY be driven by the elite who can turn their noses up at the unfortunate b******* who do not get a chance to drive one. For some reason, Free2Go has something to prove, and he is willing to pull out the meter sticks for a measuring contest. Maybe he was made fun of his entire life until he got a Viper and felt superior? Maybe he thinks that he must bully other users in order to fit in with his other Viper buddies? Maybe he is the type of guy who MUST have the last word - so much so that after he makes the final comment, he has to comment and respond to his own post in order to dish out more material? Maybe Free2Go honestly has no use for others? I am not sure what the issue is, but his attempt at stand up as Richard Pryor makes him look more like Nancy Grace. Free2Go is a showman, and he has to show the world how great of a human being he is when compared to the rest of us.

Most of you guys are great people, and you have been so helpful in the private messages and threads around this community. Unfortunately, it is clear that unless I suck the tit and kiss the gluteus maximum of Free2Go, I will never be able to post on these message boards without the admonishment of the club's self proclaimed judge, Free2Go.

Cry those salty tears, Free2Go, because your Sodium levels are enough to make fresh water undrinkable. Much like the Dead Sea, your flowing tears are salted enough to completely allow eggs to float. May you enjoy your sea-salt ice cream, and may you be able to afford another Viper as a result of your never end salt mine. As your money accumulates, never forget to condemn those below you, try to make others feel inferior to you, and always make it known to others that you have been divinely ordained by God himself to lead proletariat Viper lovers to the promised land; a place that you will take us, but only you shall be good enough to enter. Your enlightening wisdom of wise cracks (peanut gallery and posting word limits) bring great insight into the Viper community and the Viper world. I, along with others, are sitting on the edge of our seats to hear more of your "Kings of Comedy Show" because we know the material will be Grade-A entertainment.

VCA Member
    South

I believe you're over analyzing, and incorrectly using the word "altruistic". Remember, your verbosity does not equate to fact.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Enthusiast

See, no substance. You are also unaware of the literary irony of using a word such as "altruistic" and the context in which it was used in your character description. No substance, folks. Mere misunderstanding of irony with literary themes. As you continue to Google the words that you do not understand, please type in the word "Satire" as well. As you are well aware, the definition will pop right up so that you can read the various definitions. For extra homework, please look up the word "irony", "literary", and "theme". It is easy, my six year old grand son knows how to Google terms too.

So, Free2Go, who are you trying to impress? What kind of statement are you trying to make? What is the point of your continuous bullying and attacks? Is your wife monitoring your posts and forcing you to stand up as a man who "doesn't take any crap from anyone?"

Why not make contributions to the original question that was asked, or add to the actual Viper discussion? Why not help the original poster sell the car, explain why he has not received any "bites" on the car, or provide constructive assistance in his goal of obtaining the latest generation of a Viper? All you have done in this entire thread is attempt to derail the discussion (you succeeded), cause discourse in the community (you succeeded), crack jokes (the jury is still out on this one), and try to bully other users (you succeeded). Your only contribution to this entire thread is stating that you wanted to trade your lawn mower for the original poster's Viper. Why do you post here? Is this the only place in your life that you can "speak your mind" without the fear of getting your ass beaten? It sounds like this could be the actual reason.

It's like your entire shtick on this website is to quickly jump into a thread, make a snarky wise crack at the expense of the original poster, another user, a car, or some aspect of another person's life, and then stick around to sprinkle more throughout the discussions. You think that you are funny, you think that you are a comedian, and you take pride in the fact that you believe that you are Viper Club ash-hole (voice of Sean Connery needed here).
    Last edited by WinstonCupDad; 07-29-2016 at 04:23 PM.

damn, your making me work
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    South

You said, and I quote: "Maybe it is addictive to be snarky, elitist, condescending, altruistic, and simply better than most others on this forum." You used an antonym amongst synonyms.....oops. If it will make things easier, you may suck my teet or kiss my gluteus maximus via pm. The song "I can't stand losing" by the Police comes to mind.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Viper Owner

You two guys (?) are friggin' amusing.

Carry on.

Free2go__________________WinstonCupDad
    Last edited by ZYellow01RT; 07-29-2016 at 11:12 PM.

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonCupDad;3284229QUOTE
    Unfortunately, it is clear that unless I suck the tit and kiss the gluteus maximum of Free2Go, I will never be able to post on these message boards without the admonishment of the club's self proclaimed judge, Free2Go.

Damn that is so money.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Quote Originally Posted by ZYellow01RT View Post
    You two guys (?) are friggin' amusing.

Carry on.

Free2go__________________WinstonCupDad
    Oh my!! That's pretty good! .

Enthusiast

186oq5.jpg

Last edited by WinstonCupDad; 07-30-2016 at 03:30 AM.

VCA Member
    South

Is everybody seeing this? I got ten thousand words and a meme.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by GRANGER73 View Post
    "but most importantly, the tan interior" Are you serious? Tan interior most important?lol. The tan interior requirement would certainly rule out the 93 at the top of your list. I do appreciate the objective and scientific analysis you present supporting your future valuation "guesses." You lost me at your first "I am guessing."
    Lol, how about I make it clearer. If I were to buy a 94 or 95, I would want the tan interior over the gray. If I look back at all the cars I've owned since, let's say, the 90's.....almost all had grey interior.
    As far as my "guessing", let's meet back here in a few years and reflect
    If you are lost at my 1st guess which is very realistic, " I am guessing the $20-30k cars will be 45k-60k before you know it.", we'll come find you and guide you back.

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by Peter K. View Post
    Lol, how about I make it clearer. If I were to buy a 94 or 95, I would want the tan interior over the gray. If I look back at all the cars I've owned since, let's say, the 90's.....almost all had grey interior.
    If you are lost at my 1st guess which is very realistic, " I am guessing the $20-30k cars will be 45k-60k before you know it.", we'll come find you and guide you back.
    And on your sixth post, you challenge Master Granger...the GenI Jedi
    Attached Images
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Peter K. View Post
    Clearly your previous post (below) on the features of the '92 validates your extensive knowledge.

"If you search the forum, the info is there. In a nutshell: soft top is a vinyl material for 92 and early 93, Viper is printed on the calipers, antennas on the car, no outside door handles, no a/c (usually later installed), different paint on the wheels for 92 and early 93. Oil cap printing is different than later gen1's, Slightly different shade or texture of red on valve covers. Different hood brackets I think. And there's more but I'm still having my first cup of coffee and not thinking straight yet"

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    And on your sixth post, you challenge Master Granger...the GenI Jedi
    It maybe my 6th post but Jedi Granger, be it here or on other forums, contributed greatly to my first thread after entering the Gen1 Viper world. I retained the info he provided.
    I challenge nobody, only try to contribute. We have 3 1992's and an 01 GTS (plus many other marques). Hopefully, I can offer something when asked.

VCA Member
    South

Attachment 32594

Personally handcrafted memes at 3:30 a.m. Thousands of words dedicated to my honor, with a touch of ignorance disguised as "literary ironic themes". My work here is done.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

My advice to the OP: drop the price $15k, in six months drop it another $3k. When you sell it for $20k, take $15k and pay towards revolving debt then finance a 2017 ACR for six years with no money down. With the remaining $5k, up your life insurance policy to one million and use the remaining $2k to free dive with Great White Sharks in the murky waters off the coast of the Farrallon Islands.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Enthusiast

Really rich; as usual, asking the original poster to swim with Great Whites in murkey waters while not taking seriously the problem of the original poster's question. Typical Free2Go. Typical. You cannot even force yourself to write a serious, constructive, or helpful response. Wherever you post, you always have to make the thread about you. This is evidence about your constant need to showboat, brag, put others down, and always claim that you are winning.

VCA Member
    South

Really rich; as usual, asking the original poster to swim with Great Whites in murkey waters
    It was a suggestion. The OP reserves the right to disregard any nautical festivities if he chooses.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Listen, those were ALL viable options. Some individuals (especially Viper owners) prefer to live life on the edge. One time, I took a dump off the edge of a 250 foot grain silo right onto the windshield of a sleeping security guard.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Northeast

Someone getting evicerated over a discussion of the value of
    wrecked vipers... hmmm... I swear Im getting the weirdest
    sense of deja vu all of a sudden... god speed brave grasshopper...
    I drive WAY too fast to be worried about cholesterol.

VCA Member
    Gulf States

You guys are getting way to serious about something that doesn't really matter. Here think about this

Screenshot_2016-07-31-09-57-53-1.jpg

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast