Thread: INTERVIEW

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    International Viper Registry Curator

Default Re: INTERVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    Answer this question quick or you will never work here. What years were forged bottom end Vipers available...stock?
    Theres an app for that, but he's gooooooooooooogle-ing
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Answer this question quick or you will never work here. What years were forged bottom end Vipers available...stock?
    I dont know that specific bit, yet, but i do know that 2000-2001 had hypereutectic pistons

VCA Member
    South

In the impossibly remote chance you are hired, would you agree to wear a hair net?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by TalonTSi90 View Post
    I dont know that specific bit, yet, but i do know that 2000-2001 had hypereutectic pistons
    And 2002 as well Bozo
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Hypereutectic is a fancy word for gay...in the mechanical world.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    How much do you know about vBulletin?

Have you ever Moderated before? Where?
    I would like to go and see

Could you tell me some of the web pages you've designed from scratch and maintain?
    Sent you a PM.

Theres an app for that, but he's gooooooooooooogle-ing
    No geez, i have a life too ya know! LOL

In the impossibly remote chance you are hired, would you agree to wear a hair net?
    No.

And 2002 as well Bozo
    Um, Bozo, not according to this article i read in entirety last night...

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...Pistons-Timing....

CAI...? Are you serious? Or do you not understand that big ass V in the front of your hood?
    This is what you can't do as a staff member. A guys first post, learning his Viper and your an ass
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

This is what you can't do as a staff member. A guys first post, learning his Viper and your an ass
    Yep, I fixed it.

VCA Member
    South

What did your parents do for a living that affords you the opportunity to live in their home at 41 years old? You have to realize how your current situation appears to be learned helplessness personified. You are the embodiment of enabling parents it is clear.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Be advised, according to my sources, and the voluminous amount of information I have in front of me, any self deprecation will only scratch the surface to just how pathetic your situation is.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

What did your parents do for a living that affords you the opportunity to live in their home at 41 years old? You have to realize how your current situation appears to be learned helplessness personified. You are the embodiment of enabling parents it is clear.
    What makes you think i live with them?

VCA Member
    South

What makes you think i live with them?
    I'm asking the questions here....
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Can you write one paragraph on what you'd do if you had a big dick? Take your time.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Let's at least keep it moderator related
    ― Winston Churchill

Can you write one paragraph on what you'd do if you had a big dick? Take your time.
    Ask any girl, a guy who has to brag about one, doesnt have one.

VCA Member
    South

Ask any girl, a guy who has to brag about one, doesnt have one.
    Objection. Non responsive. Let me rephrase the question: What would you do if you were given powers far beyond your current capabilities?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Objection. Non responsive. Let me rephrase the question: What would you do if you were given powers far beyond your current capabilities?
    Be as responsible as possible given the situation. If i were to drive your car for example, i would be so docile the car would beg for you to spank it.

VCA Member
    South

Be as responsible as possible given the situation. If i were to drive your car for example, i would be so docile the car would beg for you to spank it.
    The first sentence is much too vague and open to a wide array of interpretations based on an individual's maturity level. Second, no one drives my Viper. Finally, the Viper ALWAYS does the spanking, unless you're Ben Keating or one of his drivers...and even they get spanked from time to time. Nineball can spank the $hit out of a Viper.
    Last edited by Free2go; 08-05-2016 at 03:55 PM.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

How would you handle an unruly paid member? One who occasionally challenged your authority in a non direct subtle manner?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

My point was to say that i will treat it with the highest respect possible. I didnt offer to get some pull others dont have, theres a need, im the type of guy who steps in (for free if needed) to help out while not caring if accolades are rained down upon him.

In other words, i dont do it for the glory. I can be blunt and to the point, i dont feel when something can be answered with one word, that 50 are needed. But i can also say that 99% of what i say/type is in jest, to be considered droll and sarcastic at best. If i were really going to insult you aside from a PM, then you probably earned it (this doesnt cover japes, jabs or jokes). So, if you can dish it, you should be able to handle it coming back, but you honestly have to really be a penile like appendage to really piss me off to the point i feel i need to be likewise online. One thing i can say, nothing i say online is anything that i wouldnt say to you in person.

Here are my thoughts on paid membership... Note: this site is excluded from those thoughts above because i can tell its run by car owners, not a company that buys up domains with the sole purpose of soaking as much money as possible from the targeted audience, either through memberships, or ads on the site).

Paid memberships for small sites can be good. I feel once a paid member, always a paid member. If you break the rules, then i guess the proper discipline would have to occur via warnings and such, but never a perma ban unless the owners of the site deemed it necessary.

Members who pay and earn a special title/moniker/perks from said payment should never be banned, but ive seen it happen and the above mentioned company that wants to soak money, obviously didnt feel the same way when some people stood up for the disparate treatment i received from the mods of the site. The mods were hand picked from people the (lesser permissioned, not the company paid) Admin liked a lot, created a clique and if you werent liked, you never got over it and they never let you forget it.

VCA Member
    South

There are members here who could buy you and sell you ten times over and then throw you in the trash can for their amusement. There are members here that could have you audited until you are $hitting blood and hearing voices in your head. There are members here that actually have access to NSA satellites and zoom in on you while your taking a toke from your pecker shaped bong on your back patio listening to Dying Fetus. Are you aware of that?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Do you play any musical instruments? So help me if you're one of those guys who owns 3 or more bass guitars and plays like crap I will have security walk you out right now.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Do you play any musical instruments? So help me if you're one of those guys who owns 3 or more bass guitars and plays like crap I will have security walk you out right now.
    Your starting to make him look like a viable candidate, you could be the first one he bans
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    South

Your starting to make him look like a viable candidate, you could be the first one he bans
    Please see paragraph four on post #50.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

There is one member who can do all of the things I mentioned in post #51 simultaneously....while driving his Hellcat.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

You want me to read them again?
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    Gulf States

There are members here who could buy you and sell you ten times over and then throw you in the trash can for their amusement. There are members here that could have you audited until you are $hitting blood and hearing voices in your head. There are members here that actually have access to NSA satellites and zoom in on you while your taking a toke from your pecker shaped bong on your back patio listening to Dying Fetus. Are you aware of that?
    Free you know I love your humor. It's usually spot on.

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Talon, I do have a couple of questions I would like answered. What brought you here? Why the outpouring of I want to help. What do you expect to get out of this? Let's be honest. You have kinda waltzed in here
    And are trying to put on some big boots. What makes you feel that you could ever be moderator?
    Last edited by broomrider; 08-05-2016 at 07:26 PM.

VCA Member
    South

Holy moly moly...holeee $hit. Pictures say a thousand words and boy I could write 2000 on this. You've said nothing but you've told me everything.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast