No Vipers in San Diego

alduin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently moved to San Diego from Illinois, and there seems to be no Vipers here!!

There are Porsches everywhere, but I've been to multiple car shows and almost no Vipers.

In Illinois, I'd get together with some other viper owners and we would just cruise around. Anyone in the San Diego area want to do the same?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of Vipers in San Diego. A bunch just got together last weekend in Carlsbad. We are an informal group and not involved too much in politics, so keep pretty low key, and just have fun together.

Send me your e-mail via PM, and I'll try to hook you up with the local happenings.

We also have some fantastic support shops and exerienced Viper Techs to keep out snakes running tip top.

viperBase1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul..need to know.

Not an owner just yet.. researching and getting ready to buy a 2008 (or better) soon.
I'll PM you when the day comes.

Hotsauce08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a new Viper Owner... I live in North County, San Diego . I would love to meet up with anyone else for a drive or something

Nick100459

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Hotsauce08,

I live in North County also (15N & 78W) We usually cruise around on Sunday, Please joint with us this Sunday (1/15/17) if you like?

Nick

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a red/white gen2 GTS at cars and coffee last weekend and green/white stripe RT/10 about two weeks ago.

Nick100459

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

My G3 Viper has 1 leaked front shocks, I plan to replaced both of them soon. should I replace with OEM shocks or something else? all suggestions are appreciated. Also do I need to have all wheels alignment?

Thank you in advance,

Nick

viperBase1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think we've lost Paul.

Got my Viper, she's an absolute MONSTER.

Heading into CA Emissions Testing. Pretty sure she'll pass the OBD-II Plug-In Test.. but if there's a visual inspection...dunno?

Anybody know of a Viper/High Performance friendly Smog Cert. Shop?

Thanks!

Nick100459

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello ,

Yes there is a visual inspection, please see Lee's auto repair in Escondido. You can tell him that Nick sent you. Good luck
Lee's auto repair Phone # 760-747-7546.
Nick (Gen-III Viper)

BW96snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
Viper-owner living in San Diego and looking for some locals that meet or go for some rides.

Most of the events that I've found is out of town or even state; just looking for some San Diegans for something local.

Any info would be much appreciated!
Andreas
(Blue and white -96)

2001rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also look for the "SD Viper" Facebook Group. 10 Vipers got together yesterday for pizza and beer. Was great!

We're planning a wine tasting event for Sunday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper