Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Default Re: RAFFLE....

"F2G" Now I know how hurt you feel from being banned from voa -
    HAAAAA like I told them I don't need them to enjoy my car
    As you can probably tell "I DON'T PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS"
    First off I am NOT a member of either VCA or voa for 2 years but that will change in '17
    You want to know what started my end to voa WELLLLLLL Boys and Girls
    I just chimmed in to a thread regarding the RAFFLE voa just had in New Orleans
    I am still uncertain about how they run their so called RAFFLEs sorry I meant FREE doorprize
    1-WHY do they have the big gala in a different state and city for NVE1 and NVE2
    then transfer the tickets back to London OHIO to draw the winning ticket?
    2- ORIGINALLY for NVE1 officers / official positions in the voa were NOT eligible to purchase a FREE ticket for the drawing of the '13 LAUNCH EDITION VIPER
    which was held in Detroit MI., before the drawing it was changed to where the officers / officials were eligible to purchase a FREE ticket
    3-Why were the FREE RAFFLE sorry doorprize tickets for NVE1 approx. $500 per ticket. Not sure on cost for NVE2 because I didn't want to attend.
    in order to win the RAFFLE sorry doorprize VIPER you had to attend the gala event
    4-The drawing was video taped and shown live. At the NVE1 the tickets were placed on a table where the Police Chief and mayor were present for the drawing.
    The camera scanned over the table but I was not able to identify / see any numbers, then the tickets were placed in this small SQUIRREL CAGE that wouldn't
    let the tickets mix other then stay stacked on each other

TO BE CONTINUED..................................

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

The raffle experience was OK'd to be discussed prior to this posting.
    Please stay on topic
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

BADASS, thank you for being with us this evening. You were banned on your 40th post. I was banned on my 2nd....but enough about my Viper Orifice Association World Record. I have a few questions if you don't mind, maybe a brief discussion afterwards before we head on to the ceremony...which is in your honor.

1. How does it feel to be addressed with a term of endearment such as "Dear" from another grown man?
    2. If you tied one arm behind your back, do you think there would be a remote chance Viperbite could whoop your ass?
    3. Are you worried that geezer who went to "Nam" is gonna come to your house and "install running lights"?
    4. Do you realize that mirrors do not in fact smoke?
    5. Do you think things would be different if you were a paid member over there?

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    BADASS, thank you for being with us this evening. You were banned on your 40th post. I was banned on my 2nd....but enough about my Viper Orifice Association World Record. I have a few questions if you don't mind, maybe a brief discussion afterwards before we head on to the ceremony...which is in your honor.

1. How does it feel to be addressed with a term of endearment such as "Dear" from another grown man?
    2. If you tied one arm behind your back, do you think there would be a remote chance Viperbite could whoop your ass?
    3. Are you worried that geezer who went to "Nam" is gonna come to your house and "install running lights"?
    4. Do you realize that mirrors do not in fact smoke?
    5. Do you think things would be different if you were a paid member over there?

DEER F2D, reference to your question
    1- I don't take offense, if little stuff like that bothered me I would be in big trouble long ago, I just consider the person
    when you worked for the government I can tell you I have been called a lot worst
    2- I believe in PEPPER SPRAY and TASERS I am NON VIOLENT that's why I have a CCW permit
    3-Not sure what you are talking about
    4-SMOKING MIRRORS when someone trys to blur your vision by clouding it on what you are really suppose to see
    Like back in the days the saying "BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR AS-" suppose to make you feel better . Personally I never had that done and don't want it
    5- NO they don't want people to ask certain question
    6- You asked me to tell my side so please let me do so, not all at one time if anyone is interested in what I have to say they will keep reading if not hopefully move on to another thread

I would like to keep this thread clean and no name calling of any kind so PLEASE keep this a positive thread for this club and me
    I am not a active member in either club for the last 2 years but will be in '17
    Some people don't want to hear the truth if I am wrong I don't mind being corrected and will admit it
    I think there will be some things the other club don't want their members to hear but I was told by Randy to post this stuff on the VCA, SOOOOO
    I don't think I have that many post here either so I have to be careful, seems like the more you post the better of a member you are, I don't see it that way-sorry

Viper Owner

You're absolutely right. Let's keep this above board. Could you tell me in a little better detail about not seeing your raffle ticket number on the video?

Viper Owner

Tell your story. Relax, and just start from the beginning. This is a safe place, no one is gonna ban you here.

VCA Member
    Northeast

This is a safe place, no one is gonna ban you here.
    You owe me a new keyboard, you made me spit dew all
    over mine...
    I drive WAY too fast to be worried about cholesterol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers View Post
    You owe me a new keyboard, you made me spit dew all
    over mine...
    Thermaltake makes a nice one for under $50 that's waterproof and has three LED colors

Viper Owner

We are making an attempt at discovery here and gathering as much raffle related information as possible. It would be appreciated if we had additional people come forward and speak regarding the aforementioned "raffle". We are not accepting information based on good experiences at this time, so please refrain from doing so. If by chance we do not gather enough information to come to an intelligent understanding of the impropriety perpetrated, I will be forced to deem everyone involved communist.
    Last edited by ViperJeff; 08-09-2016 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Rope is getting short on the edited subject

Viper Owner

badd asss kar for mod !

Enthusiast

Why doesn't "raffle" rhyme with "waffle" ?

VCA Member
    UT/AZ

I don't know I am baffled.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by AZTVR View Post
    Why doesn't "raffle" rhyme with "waffle" ?
    It does, in Boston.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Y'all are going to make me delete posts again

See post #2
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    UT/AZ

You can delete all my posts, I am fine with it. I don't see why people get upset with that, I do not really think any of this go's down in history.

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

You're absolutely right. Let's keep this above board. Could you tell me in a little better detail about not seeing your raffle ticket number on the video?
    The tickets were laying flat on the table, the video / camera just showed a bunch of tickets laying flat on a table nicely in a row but did not focus in on any of the tickets or ticket numbers
    So I was unsure if any of the tickets were valid since NONE of the numbers were actually shown
    My BIGGEST concern is why the actual drawing was not held in the BALLROOM where the event took place and I would have been able to put my numbered ticket
    in a actual barrel that would actually tumble the tickets and the winning ticket picked in front of everyone
    So I have REASONABLE DOUBT

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    badd asss kar for mod !
    Thanks but no thanks
    Did the UNION stuff at work for several years
    They don't pay enough ..lol...
    Besides I don't post enough F2G can have it if interested

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Welcome back my VIPER BROTHERS and VIPER SISTERS
    My POST were quickly removed, I posted another asking where my post went I was just asking a few questions-also removed immediately
    My third post was ???????????????????????????????? also removed
    The next day they were put back up with a response from "DAYTONPROWLER"
    F2G would you please repost that for me - Thank you
    My OPINION a very inappropriate reply back from DAYTONPROWLER a officer in the OHIO chapter by my first name not my username then calling me "my dear"
    saying he explained it to me before
    Same response was given last time by "DP" skating around the questions NEVER giving a HONEST answer let alone any answer
    He told me to post this on the other (VCA) site. I respect his request
    So I hope I don't offend to many members on the VCA
    A few other voa members chimed in
    TO BE CONTINUED ............................

If I am not explaining myself well enough pleaes ask for a better explanation as did F2G

Viper Owner

Thank you for checking back in with us BADASS. May I address you from this point forward as BA? Now, I and countless others witnessed the entire altercation between you and the Membership Director. I too was taken aback by his usage of your first name along with calling you "Dear". Seems to have been some sort of subtle intimidation tactic. At this point, how he addressed you is a non sequitur, and we won't visit it any further. You said the tickets "did not tumble" in the cage. That would concern me as well. It is almost as if no one really cared of those types of details because the outcome was predetermined. Do you REALLY think...for one second...that they would allow a non member like yourself win the Viper? I don't think so. That would be bad for future business. On a side note, there was a member by the name of Gaboon who offered to go to your address and give you an "attitude adjustment"...in so many words. What do you think of those types of intimidation tactics by the geriatric?

Viper Owner

i dont think non voa members were allowed to buy tickets. maybe im wrong

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    i dont think non voa members were allowed to buy tickets. maybe im wrong
    Just got word from one of my many sources currently undercover at the other club and the answer is yes, you would have had to have a membership to purchase a raffle ticket. Did you buy a damn membership BA?image.jpg

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Just got word from one of my many sources currently undercover at the other club and the answer is yes, you would have had to have a membership to purchase a raffle ticket. Did you buy a damn membership BA?Attachment 32629
    Correct I WAS a member at that time
    I was not to active in the club (VCA) at the time I was a member since '07.
    Approximately '09 Bill and Janey White reached out via emails then I started attending some club functions
    I tell everyone VCA never did anything wrong to me but a lot of people decided it was the right thing to do was jump ship and form the voa
    Me not knowing much went along with many others and the voa was born
    The RIGHT thing to do which I see now was to FIX the VCA instead of starting a new club
    From what I have heard it was mainly about the parts store that was connected to the VCA and a few people with a POWER STUGGLE
    VCA has been around for 20 years and many more to come
    voa claims they have been around for the same time even though they have been around since '13
    If you don't listen and ask questions

Viper Owner

You are forgiven for your transgressions. As Executive Director of the Peanut Gallery I formally welcome you back to the club. Yes, Bill and Janey White are incredible individuals. I've talked to them and have the utmost confidence they will reverse what a few greedy bastards did to this beloved place. I agree with you, it's a dangerous business asking questions at the other club. Alex Pissonastick recently mentioned that there was no way they could legally hold a raffle ever again...looks like they dodged a bullet with that last one eh?

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

THANKS F2G for your / VCA forgiveness. I will make it official 01=17 to rejoin as a member
    Maybe some of the other members that have recently departed from the OHIO voa will return also and help rebuild and make the VCA GREAT AGAIN
    HOPEFULLY the VCA will come back stronger than it was before
    The other side tells everyone that wants to go to a VIPER PLANT TOUR have to be a member
    Great way to increase your membership
    BUT VPT's are open to non members you might have to go through a club such as the VCA but they don't tell you you have to join the club first
    F2G you are doing a excellent job being a EX DIR and running the Peanut Gallery keep up the great work

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

.......... Alex Pissonastick recently mentioned that there was no way they could legally hold a raffle ever again...looks like they dodged a bullet with that last one eh?
    Please remember no name calling
    Now if you would like to ask him how his Blood Pressure and Cholesterol and how his day is going that is permitted
    I wonder how much the voa pays their officers

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by BADD ASSS KAR View Post
    Please remember no name calling
    Wow, you're a bad ass AND you have moral fiber. I didn't think that was possible. This club is not an "association". We are the Viper Club of AMERICA. Together, we will return this club to its former glory. I'm confident of that. You know, I came into this club during great turmoil. I stood against dog pile after dog pile defending this club in the Alley, only to be banished. I defended one of the greatest and most intelligent members I have ever seen here, "The Bob", when it wasn't fashionable. I stood toe to toe with the entire VOA membership for two posts before I was permanently banished forever more. I sacrificed my entire online Viper existence for this club. What you did over there inspired me once more to pick up my pitchfork and trudge forward. Thank you BA

VCA Member
    Gulf States

trudge forward
    Hell Yes! I will add go down swinging.

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    Hell Yes! I will add go down swinging.
    We are GOING UP SWINGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by BADD ASSS KAR View Post
    We are GOING UP SWINGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like your attitude man. There's no where else to go but up.

Viper Owner

BADASS...for uncommon valor displayed while standing up to a cross dressing tyrant, and questioning the validity of an illegal activity veiled by "smoking mirrors", it is with great honor that I award you the Brown Star of Bravery.

image.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast