Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    VCA Member
    Gulf States

Default Re: RAFFLE....

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    Brown Star of Bravery.

Attachment 32632
    It seems I remember somewhere the medals of bravery mentioned and how you earn them. Please refresh our memory oh executive director on high.

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    It seems I remember somewhere the medals of bravery mentioned and how you earn them. Please refresh our memory oh executive director on high.
    Yes, I'm up here in the cheap seats with the folks who know how to have a good time. I've always had a proclivity to be here...even when I could pony up for front row. Like my ex wife, I have control with no responsibility. It's nice. Anyhow, there are three awards in order of achievement: The Ballon Knot, The Brown Star, and The Chicken Eye.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

International Viper Registry Curator

I give up

Ho away
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    South

To be honored with all three awards is called The Turds Crib, which would be similar to a Hat Trick.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

BADASS...for uncommon valor displayed while standing up to a cross dressing tyrant, and questioning the validity of an illegal activity veiled by "smoking mirrors", it is with great honor that I award you the Brown Star of Bravery.

Attachment 32632
    I have some of those on the wall ...lol..
    BUT I have more GOLD STARS by far
    F2G you have been outstanding on this thread but leave the description of others out of thread
    I know it probably was a typographical error
    Will try to finish up tonight on thread

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by BADD ASSS KAR View Post
    Would it be fair to assume that you're a chimp with an excellent handler? And I mean that in the best possible way.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

I must say I do have a few of those as well as everyone else
    More GOLD STARS then the Brown Stars in my colections

VCA Member
    South

BA, you're being redundant.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

Earlier, when I asked if you were a chimp with an excellent handler, I was metaphorically speaking. You seam to have a duality. I'm starting to sense a well developed Superego now. Do you think it's because you feel more relaxed here and less threatened?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Not a chimp and don't have or need a handler
    No Superego at all just good work ethics
    Almost like you private and quite
    Like I said earlier I was one of those rats that jumped ship because not knowing enough about the VCA
    and what was going on didn't affect me just certain people in the club that formed voa now they have them
    Thanks for helping me get my post #s up

VCA Member
    South

If anybody else has any raffle related knowledge pertaining to this, please share. If you don't feel comfortable sharing, pm me. Negative information only please.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

.........after my 3 post were deleted they miraculously re-appeared a day later with a response from "DAYTONPROWLER" AKA RANDAL, Randy addressed me by my first name then addressed me as "my dear" claiming this
    issue was answered over 2 years ago and he had answered my questions then and I should put this stuff on the other site- Please view post on voa site under raffle
    The original post started off asking why members have to attend the NVE's events to have a chance to win the car, not everyone can attend but would like a chance at winning the car- Again go to voa site under raffle
    My request from over 2 years ago and even now were never answered by Randy or anyone else, Randy is great for skating around the questions
    If for whatever reason if you bought a ticket and could not attend it was TO BAD if your ticket was picked, on to the next
    A simple question- Why isn't the drawing held at the place the event is taking place instead of taking the tickets to London OHIO for NVE 1&2
    I attended NVE1 but not NVE2 nor NVE3
    ORIGINALLY for NVE1 the voa officers were not eligible to purchase a ticket for the '13 Launch Edition, as time got closer the rules changed they were eligible.....and the winner is..........
    Everyone that attended NVE1 you paid about $500 per ticket to attend correct??
    After the event I believe everyone that attended received a $65 refund per ticket / person from CHRYSLER correct???
    Why would CHRYSLER refund you money for a event put on by voa?????? HUMMMMMM
    Did voa have to reimburse CHRYSLER for what you were charged?????
    Approximately 700 tickets times $65=??????? Ask your voa officers if you don't believe me
    WOW NICE CHUNK OF CHANGE for voa if Bill White hadn't found this out- Thank you Bill White!
    Just before voa banned me from their site and FB voa site WhiteSnake was so proud of how Randy handled/replied back to me
    I wonder if Randy calls WhiteSnake "DEAR" Oh and thanks again WhiteSnake for not beating up on me you still are a swell guy
    X Snake says he was also banned from VCA- AWWWWWW So X Snake banned me from voa- AWWWWWWWWWW you really know how to hurt a guy - LMAO over and over again
    TO BE CONTINUED................... MAYBE

I guess my question is....

So you got a check and was Chrysler on the check anywhere?

curiosity you know, or was it just a i.e. cashiers check
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    Northeast

Im also confused about your comment on the VOA - $65 - and
    Bill White? How would a refund (regardless of who its supplied
    by) finacially benefit the VOA? Unless youre claiming that the
    VOA took possession of the refunds and did not hand them back
    out to the members??

* - im accussing no one of anything, I just geniunely have lost
    track of what may or may not have happened from these posts...
    I drive WAY too fast to be worried about cholesterol.

Viper Owner

xsnake didnt ban you from the voa and who is whitesnake ?

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    xsnake didnt ban you from the voa and who is whitesnake ?
    My apologies to xsnake for mistakenly thinking he was the one who banned me
    I know now who did, thanks for the heads up
    whitesnake posted right after DP's post to me saying he wouldn't have been so nice
    Thank you for your input, appreciated

VCA Member
    South

BADASS, we desperately need clarification on the "Chrysler $65 refund check". Did you by chance photo copy yours? They also banned you from the FB page as well?! That's real world $hit right there. I'm very well behaved on the VCA FB page, and life in general as I strive for professionality in all that I do. Did you take your rant to the VOA FB page?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers View Post
    Im also confused about your comment on the VOA - $65 - and
    Bill White? How would a refund (regardless of who its supplied
    by) finacially benefit the VOA? Unless youre claiming that the
    VOA took possession of the refunds and did not hand them back
    out to the members??

* - im accussing no one of anything, I just geniunely have lost
    track of what may or may not have happened from these posts...
    If you attended the NVE1 and paid approximately "$500 per ticket to voa"
    then received a refunded by a CHRYSLER affiliated company for $60/$65 per ticket I would think the refund should have
    come from voa who had originally received the funds to attend the NVE1 not a entirely different organization
    If this was not brought to light would anyone have received a refund at all??
    Something we will never know

VCA Member
    South

If what you say is true, I'm starting to see some potential for a story here. I would have to have some sort of corraberation however. Do you have ANYTHING BA, or do you know ANYONE who might come forth and substantiate these claims? You've recently been banned and are upset at the other club, which could be motive to make false claims or jump to conclusions. I need FACTS damn it...not conjecture!
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

We are gonna blow this whole damn thing out in the open. We need more people to step forward. I'm officially representing all who come forward in a Class Action Arguement.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South

I don't know the facts in this case. We are still in the discovery phase. Through elementary deduction, and using the considerable powers of the executive portion of my prefrontal cortex, is it not possible that Chrysler provided the car for the door prize with the condition they would collect all proceeds....and then, when the car was in fact funded, they would pay back the members anything over and above the cost of the car as a sort of dividend?
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

If what you say is true, I'm starting to see some potential for a story here. I would have to have some sort of corraberation however. Do you have ANYTHING BA, or do you know ANYONE who might come forth and substantiate these claims? You've recently been banned and are upset at the other club, which could be motive to make false claims or jump to conclusions. I need FACTS damn it...not conjecture!
    F2G this is NOT a lynching / head hunting thread
    I just want this to be a informational thread hopefully to make members aware
    See my reply to Viper Jeff as far as what you asked earlier

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    I guess my question is....

So you got a check and was Chrysler on the check anywhere?

curiosity you know, or was it just a i.e. cashiers check

If I remember correctly the check was issued by "J.R. Thompson"
    No, no Cashiers Check
    No I did not make a copy of the check
    I guess if people really want to know they will have to ask voa for hopefully the correct answers
    If not from them there is only one other place to ask................take your time and think....., no not me
    From what I understand SRT had a event and voa piggybacked the NVE1 with it

If I remember correctly the check was issued by "J.R. Thompson"
    No, no Cashiers Check
    No I did not make a copy of the check
    I guess if people really want to know they will have to ask voa for hopefully the correct answers
    If not from them there is only one other place to ask................take your time and think....., no not me
    From what I understand SRT had a event and voa piggybacked the NVE1 with it
    Answers my question

I really have no interest in asking on the other site what the answer would be. Knowing what I know, and what I don't know, answers will come like asking Hillary questions
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    Answers my question

I really have no interest in asking on the other site what the answer would be. Knowing what I know, and what I don't know, answers will come like asking Hillary questions

Sorry that was meant for others that still doubt this
    Hilery's honest isn't she????????????????????????????????????? Isn't she???????? Never mind

VCA Member
    South

I'm afraid the only thing interesting to me so far is the abnormal psychology associated with your banishment and the perpetrators obsession with running their website like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    South Florida

A few facts. The first NVE was put in process while SRT still existed as a separate brand. Between the time when SRT ceased to be a separate brand and Dodge took over the duties of SRT including any input SRT had had regarding the "Homecoming" event at the plant which was initially only part of the NVE event. Then when marketing realized that it did not make sense to only have a plant visit for the members of a club, plans changed. But the changes were subject to Dodge management final approval. The changes were that the plant event would be open to all Viper owners. Another change that occurred a bit later was that that function would be free. Some owners had already paid. For instance, I paid. I also got a refund from Dodge. As it worked out, I did not attend due to the hospitalization of a family member.

With the production of the Viper stopping after the 2017 model year, it is my hope that everyone who has not moved on from the events of 2013 will do so. Then perhaps we can preserve a core group of Viper fanatics to keep a club alive and preserve the history and traditions of the Viper.
    '14 Blk Vper TA; old Vper: Q:11.4, st mi:174; '15 Auto Chall Hellcat Q:10.985/126.96; 08 SRT8 Jeep(159.52 st mi)(Q:12.13/111.7);00 Fd Ltning:Q:12.89/105.48 (sold). Best Q (Tp Dragster): 207.43 /6.793

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Bobpantax, Thank you for your input.
    I had a similar situation my sister who I bought a ticket for was iffy if she would be
    able to attend due to her significant other being in the hospital in serious condition.
    I left the NVE1 Sunday morning to pick her up for the dinner event and drive back home (approximately 225 miles each way)

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by Bobpantax View Post
    With the production of the Viper stopping after the 2017 model year, it is my hope that everyone who has not moved on from the events of 2013 will do so. Then perhaps we can preserve a core group of Viper fanatics to keep a club alive and preserve the history and traditions of the Viper.
    Bob, I hope you are doing well and enjoying your stable of Black Stallions! Good to hear from you. It is tough moving forward while there is still much animosity. I don't see any type of reconciliation happening and quite frankly there should be choices for people who's personalities clash. We all love the Viper...just in different ways. Regardless, always enjoy reading your posts and thank you.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Bobpantax View Post
    A few facts. The first NVE was put in process while SRT still existed as a separate brand. Between the time when SRT ceased to be a separate brand and Dodge took over the duties of SRT including any input SRT had had regarding the "Homecoming" event at the plant which was initially only part of the NVE event. Then when marketing realized that it did not make sense to only have a plant visit for the members of a club, plans changed. But the changes were subject to Dodge management final approval. The changes were that the plant event would be open to all Viper owners. Another change that occurred a bit later was that that function would be free. Some owners had already paid. For instance, I paid. I also got a refund from Dodge. As it worked out, I did not attend due to the hospitalization of a family member.

Thanks Bob
    ― Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast