Thread: Re: RAFFLE....

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Viper Owner

Default Re: RAFFLE....

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    It is tough moving forward while there is still much animosity. I don't see any type of reconciliation happening and quite frankly there should be choices for people who's personalities clash.
    Too bad this isn't a serious post Free...

This thread is chock full of DRAMA, inaccuracies, lies, name calling, and the rhetoric is off the charts! Geez!

Get a grip, its been 3 years... There are choices in the 2 clubs - people can choose to belong to one, or both, or none...
    For the life of me, I don't get why the VCA wants to spend time on rehashing an event from another club that was more than 2 years ago? When you have your own club to run, like planning your next VOI, or track events.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    This thread is chock full of DRAMA, inaccuracies, lies, name calling, and the rhetoric is off the charts!

All opinions expressed by the analysts quoted here are solely their opinions and do not reflect the opinions of VCA President, BOD, their parent company or affiliates.......

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

This thread is chock full of DRAMA, inaccuracies, lies, name calling, and the rhetoric is off the charts! Geez!

Get a grip, its been 3 years... There are choices in the 2 clubs - people can choose to belong to one, or both, or none...
    For the life of me, I don't get why the VCA wants to spend time on rehashing an event from another club that was more than 2 years ago? When you have your own club to run, like planning your next VOI, or track events.
    People are allowed to express their opinions here.

For what it's worth, we all know the truth is somewhere in the middle when it comes down to it with the nonsense between the two clubs. There will always and forever be soldiers on both sides that will stir up their version of the truth and get a few other all hot under the collar and swear that their version of the facts are more accurate. For years people complained the things got censored here and we try to not be what the folks on the other site hated so much that now they do it there and its OK. The other site did an amazing job of controlling the message through the various clubs, we all know that. We know that when one can control the message, facts are what are presented whether the truth is in there or not.

People tell me all the time that what I feel and how I believe I have been treated by the other club is just my imagination. What those masses think really doesn't matter to me because it is the way I was treated, not the way people think I was treated. I say that because if Badd Azz feels that his interpretation of what happened is fact, he should be able to express that without censorship.

You all can make up you own minds on the validity of his statements. The VCA is not endorsing his opinion, just like they will not endorse my opinion of the other site. You can call it drama, half truths, ego, BS or anything else, he is still allowed his opinion on what he believes he saw.

Sure, people can bring up cwhiterun and shooter and say I censored them. Yes I did. I let them post their opinions for more than a year.

I have from time to time expressed my feelings on these threads, I will express it again. You as Members control the conversations here on the boards, if you don't like the current conversation, start a thread you have interest in. If your here to defend the honor of the other club{insert cough}, your comments are welcome, however, I would say the same to you, if you don't like the current conversation, start a thread you have interest in.

Sure I would much rather be talking Vipers, days at the track, mods for the Viper. Had a good conversation on the phone yesterday that proved to me the love for the experience called "Viper" is alive and well.

I'm not a talkative(type) person, I usually just get myself in trouble when I do. This is probably one of those occasions.

Kala, I went and read that thread, you have some real problems there from a few members and with the comments that were made, surely helped it spiral out of control. It could have been handled in a million different ways and like the VCA of old, by pretty much the same people, the course of action was to BAN (One of those things hated so much). You really think that was the best solution, I don't. Did it solve the problem, Yes Ma'am and probably any future problems for the short term. Ask a bad question, true or false and the fix is being BANNED!

However.....

Your club, your choices

Have a Great Evening
    Vj
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Kala, agreed we do have a great deal of business to attend to here at the VCA. There are people that enjoy membership at both clubs, accurate statement. Concerning the statement about the VCA rehashing things from the past solely well I'm going to call
    Bull $hit on that one. If you have direct issue with the content of this thread then my advice is don't read it or participate in it.

Regards, Broom

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Kala
    And what is inaccurate, lies and drama
    Seems like you were reading this thread
    I take it you attended both NVE 1&2 ???
    I am NOT associated with either club and RANDY told me to post here
    STILL NO answers were given WHY the drawing is taking place in a different STATE (OHIO) then where the event is being held
    MAYBE you can give a answer to this question??? Probably NOT

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BADD ASSS KAR View Post
    Kala
    And what is inaccurate, lies and drama
    Seems like you were reading this thread
    I take it you attended both NVE 1&2 ???
    I am NOT associated with either club and RANDY told me to post here
    STILL NO answers were given WHY the drawing is taking place in a different STATE (OHIO) then where the event is being held
    MAYBE you can give a answer to this question??? Probably NOT
    It certainly is entertaining, imagining you verbalizing the above comments with the emphasis on the capitalized words and multiple question marks.
    Makes for a great sitcom scene.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by AZTVR View Post
    It certainly is entertaining, imagining you verbalizing the above comments with the emphasis on the capitalized words and multiple question marks.
    When I read his posts, i do that too but as Gilbert Gottfried. I read Sam Goldfarbs as Bobcat Goldthwaite which makes it difficult as his posts are quite lengthy.

Viper Owner

Eeeeeeverybody knows what's going on now. The only people left from the old problematic VCA leadership are now heading the other club. They prefer to keep things cleansed and germ free over there as the membership base is quite snobby...if I may be so bold.

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Maybe you can help me with my verbalization ???
    TV repair or English teacher which one?
    Smokn Tires helped me get my keyboard fixed so I don't ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

Viper Owner

BADASS, when we welcome you into the fold this coming year as a full fledged member with all rights contained therein, are you gonna go Venom Class and REALLY stick it to the other club?

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

BADASS, when we welcome you into the fold this coming year as a full fledged member with all rights contained therein, are you gonna go Venom Class and REALLY stick it to the other club?
    "FIRST CLASS" my man
    They made it easy for me to make the right choice.
    Like I said VCA never did anything wrong to me I wasn't caught in the power struggle
    I just jumped ship with a lot of others. Seen the light is less then 2 years
    VCA is what 20+ years?? They have a LONG WAY TO GO to catch up
    Hope AZTVR approves of my verbalization

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Eeeeeeverybody knows what's going on now. The only people left from the old problematic VCA leadership are now heading the other club. They prefer to keep things cleansed and germ free over there as the membership base is quite snobby...if I may be so bold.
    I think that is what happened

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

I don't think I am sticking it to the other club just making the right choice and enjoying my cars even though they are low mileage garage queens
    I have been VENOM class in both clubs
    Hopefully we will meet at next years VOI
    What happen to "BA" ?

Viper Owner

I don't think I am sticking it to the other club just making the right choice and enjoying my cars even though they are low mileage garage queens
    I have been VENOM class in both clubs
    Hopefully we will meet at next years VOI
    What happen to "BA" ?
    What's in the garage BA? Post up some pics, killer. If it's not hot as hell outside, I'll be at VOI. I don't do hot and Vipers.

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

What's in the garage BA? Post up some pics, killer. If it's not hot as hell outside, I'll be at VOI. I don't do hot and Vipers.
    '05 Copperhead
    '10 ACR Black w/single red stripe
    TORO Time Cutter
    and a lot of VIPER parts 4sale if anyone is looking

Viper Owner

'05 Copperhead
    '10 ACR Black w/single red stripe
    TORO Time Cutter
    and a lot of VIPER parts 4sale if anyone is looking
    Impressive. If you had to choose between the three, which one would you drive to VOI?

VCA Member
    Gulf States

I don't do hot and Vipers.
    Hahahahahahaha or rain Free, Don't forget the rain.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    Lol at that. You know I regret not driving my car that night because I only hit a light sprinkle on the way home. But hey, I don't have any water baffles in my air intake so hydro locking my car is always a distinct possibility. My Viper is my "fair weather" friend....

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Hope you are on high grounds and head above the water
    and watch out for the gators
    I know you are in the upper part of LOUISIANA ..lol..
    Last edited by ViperJeff; 08-18-2016 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Fix quote

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Impressive. If you had to choose between the three, which one would you drive to VOI?
    Will see when he time comes might have something new by then

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Hope you are on high grounds and head above the water
    and watch out for the gators
    I know you are in the upper part of LOUISIANA ..lol..
    Yes, I am high and dry which is a good thing. South Louisiana is flooded beyond belief. I believe I saw on something they have started a cajun Navy of sorts, to help fend off looters,.
    BTW I have a good deal of respect for you and I know you know why. All I can say is thank you.

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Yes, I am high and dry which is a good thing. South Louisiana is flooded beyond belief. I believe I saw on something they have started a cajun Navy of sorts, to help fend off looters,.
    BTW I have a good deal of respect for you and I know you know why. All I can say is thank you.
    Seen something on TV last night about the Cajun Navy.
    Unfortunately it takes something like this to happen for people to come together. Should be all the time
    Thanks for the respect. I am sure I PISSED a lot of people off but this is what I think, feel and MY OPINION (Did I do OK AZTVR?)
    WE will bring back the VCA
    See you next month, see if F2G wants to come.
    If he does bring bail money ...lol...only kidding F2G

Viper Owner

See you next month, see if F2G wants to come.
    What's going on next month? You taking us on a field trip BA?

Enthusiast

(Did I do OK AZTVR?)

Viper Owner

see if F2G wants to come. If he does bring bail money ...lol...only kidding F2G

Contrary to popular belief, I've never seen the inside of a jail or been convicted of a crime. I've simply been banished and condemned for mild inferences and soft bigotry.....

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Just be honest free, you were banned from jails also, I'm the only idiot that is behind the times
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

What's going on next month? You taking us on a field trip BA?
    YES Broom will tell you if you are interested, pretty sure she will be there

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Thank you

Viper Owner

Man....the Other site screwed up big time when they banned you BA. Welcome and looking forward to firing up a stogie with your old ass...
    Last edited by ViperJeff; 08-19-2016 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Other site request

VCA Member
    Great Lakes

Man....the Other site screwed up big time when they banned you BA. Welcome and looking forward to firing up a stogie with your old ass...
    I honestly don't think the other side will miss me you know I only had 40 post don't you?
    I almost have 100 at VCA
    Looking forward also to meeting you BUT you will do not such thing with a stogie and my old asss .
    You might have a taker or 2 on the other side if that is what you want but not with me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast