member again, 2nd Viper..

Rnj1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had sold my 94 in 2001 I believe, and yesterday bought a 2005 Red Convertible with my sweetheart.. we trailered it back, off loaded it.. and took it for a spin after 16 hours on the road...

I had forgotten how much the beast hated road ruts, and loved the smooth interstate!

My wife NOW knows the difference between a true American sports car and a 'comfortable daily driver' that is a luxury sport.

"There is NO mirror!!! OMG!!" annnd, this seems to be a Man's Car :headbang:.. 'grunt grunt arrrgh yessss ma'am':)

Had a relaxing ride, this beast demands respect, and patience.. it will take some time to get my sensitive 'pucker' back... I may forgo that completely and just become one of 'those' guys
that just chills n enjoys the ride...

I look forward to meeting some members at some get togethers and maybe doing something positive...
You must be registered for see images attach

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your Viper has the 11 year old run flats, that could be a reason for the wandering. Putting on a fresh set of Pilot SuperSports will transform the ride and handling.

OP
OP
R

Rnj1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.. Saturday morning, crew is working, thinking about grabbing the lil woman, and cruis'n....

Attachments

• IMG_7310.jpg
    IMG_7310.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
R

Rnj1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am SOOO spoiled... got the first Viper, then got a woman.. viper ok, woman not... sold Viper, discharged woman.. This time, got woman, great woman, awesome lady, THEN got Viper, enjoying both. Both are super responsive and a blast... :drive:

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Nice Viper! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper