Rock and Roll Car Show...Denver

ViperDEN_Nick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

Also posted in the "Wild, Wild West" section, but to garner some more attention I'm reposting here.

Rock and Roll Car Show in Colorado at Bandimere Speedway is this Sunday (8/21). Just looking to see if any other Viper owners/VCA members will be attending with their Vipers. I'll have mine there and it'd be awesome to connect with some others in the community.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go Nick if I was in your area. Would you like a bit of "Free" advice on winning the car show?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta clean the car to perfection. But not by your standards. First, piss off your significant other and then walk off without apologizing and go clean your car. When you've done the best you can, go back to her and ask her if she can find any spots that need additional cleaning. She will reluctantly come out, then point out everything that needs done with startling detail. Now clean what she said, smack her on the ass and apologize. Pack a flask of whiskey to tug on along with the sun screen and lawn chair. When you get there, don't sit next to your car. This is important. You won't have to answer the stupidest questions you can possibly imagine if you aren't next to the car. Wander around and compliment everyone else's car. Lie to them. Tell them you grew up always wanting one. Spend at least 60 seconds kissing ass to each owner. You have plenty of time. Find a convenience store close by and snag a couple of lottery tickets and shotgun a forty on the way back. If you have any winning tickets, go back and use that money to double down on some more tickets. When you get back, try not to be ********** at all the brat fingerprints and smudge marks all over the car. Find a shade tree somewhere away from all the bustling humanoids and take a load off. Hit the flask and and text your significant other what your gonna do to her when you get home. Pretty soon, they will announce the awards over a bull horn. Grab your plaque/trophy and haul ass.

OP
OP
V

ViperDEN_Nick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta clean the car to perfection. But not by your standards. First, piss off your significant other and then walk off without apologizing and go clean your car. When you've done the best you can, go back to her and ask her if she can find any spots that need additional cleaning. She will reluctantly come out, then point out everything that needs done with startling detail. Now clean what she said, smack her on the ass and apologize. Pack a flask of whiskey to tug on along with the sun screen and lawn chair. When you get there, don't sit next to your car. This is important. You won't have to answer the stupidest questions you can possibly imagine if you aren't next to the car. Wander around and compliment everyone else's car. Lie to them. Tell them you grew up always wanting one. Spend at least 60 seconds kissing ass to each owner. You have plenty of time. Find a convenience store close by and snag a couple of lottery tickets and shotgun a forty on the way back. If you have any winning tickets, go back and use that money to double down on some more tickets. When you get back, try not to be ********** at all the brat fingerprints and smudge marks all over the car. Find a shade tree somewhere away from all the bustling humanoids and take a load off. Hit the flask and and text your significant other what your gonna do to her when you get home. Pretty soon, they will announce the awards over a bull horn. Grab your plaque/trophy and haul ass.

Very sound advice my good sir! I'll clean it up for sure. I don't necessarily care about winning a contest or anything. Just want to show it off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper