Lawsuit

DZnutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been reading some other boards and it appears that this Club has been sued and found guilty, with a judgement against them at almost $200,000. Is this true?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's around $172k or so. It's concerning hotel booking for the last VOI. Just a little package of $hit left from the last group of club leaders. Why they bailed without attempting to clean the mess first is a testament to their lack of fiduciary responsibility. I'm pretty sure whoever the jack ass was that secretly sold all of VPA's $hit to Jon B (not that I don't like Jon B) probably had a little something to do with the hotel sabotage. THAT individual is the ultimate snob a$$hole and I'm pretty sure who it was. Regardless, when the ship started taking on water their asses disappeared.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DZnutz, at first glance you appeared to have started a troll thread. But, I vetted your posts on the other sites and noticed you're not a paid member anywhere. You do have 197 posts there compared to 6 here.....interesting.

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But, his join date was over a year ago. Not that i know or care either way :)

OP
OP
D

DZnutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no troll here, I ordered my 2015 SRT Viper in April 2015 and did the plant tour on May 1/15. Met quite a few very friendly members there. The consensus then was that this was the club to be apart of. Unfortunately I had quite a bit of trouble signing up here back then and honestly started participating a little more so on another board.

In any event, I thought I would ask directly about this lawsuit rather than guess. I assume it has been settled now?

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not going to cite names but a number of leadership on the page detailing the National Officers were also officers when the VOI that resulted in the lawsuit was planned/confirmed.

http://www.viperclub.org/members/regions.php

Maybe that page is not correct and needs to be updated to remove those names and be updated with the current officers?

I think it's around $172k or so. It's concerning hotel booking for the last VOI. Just a little package of $hit left from the last group of club leaders. Why they bailed without attempting to clean the mess first is a testament to their lack of fiduciary responsibility. I'm pretty sure whoever the jack ass was that secretly sold all of VPA's $hit to Jon B (not that I don't like Jon B) probably had a little something to do with the hotel sabotage. THAT individual is the ultimate snob a$$hole and I'm pretty sure who it was. Regardless, when the ship started taking on water their asses disappeared.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not going to cite names but a number of leadership on the page detailing the National Officers were also officers when the VOI that resulted in the lawsuit was planned/confirmed.

Dirk you bring up a good point.

OP
OP
D

DZnutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there in the Q7...I remember you guys.

Hey John, I remember you as well. If I recall correctly you spent quite a bit of time chattin with my brother. Sadly he passed away late last year in a automobile accident. I am however glad that we had a chance to take that road trip and meet some of the Viper community.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey John, I remember you as well. If I recall correctly you spent quite a bit of time chattin with my brother. Sadly he passed away late last year in a automobile accident. I am however glad that we had a chance to take that road trip and meet some of the Viper community.

Sorry for you loss

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

http://www.viperclub.org/members/regions.php

Maybe that page is not correct and needs to be updated to remove those names and be updated with the current officers?

That page does need an update, I know the VP is inaccurate

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been reading some other boards and it appears that this Club has been sued and found guilty, with a judgement against them at almost $200,000. Is this true?
This question has been answered very recently in a previous thread. Any questions and or concerns can be directed to the pres. Mr Bill . :eater:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Lest someone accept that highlighted allegation as gospel, here are some facts:

The VCA *** members offered the VPA parts to 3 or 4 entities, including PartsRack. Do not mistake a sealed-secret bid process from some kind of nefarious act. When Chrysler has liquidated parts to us multiple times in the past, the bids are also sealed-secret. And sometimes a Non-Discluure was involved as was this "secret' deal. Money talks, and PartsRack was the highest bidder. Simple as that. We paid in full as agreed.

It was almost the same process as when we bought the leftovers from ASC after that bankruptcy, and a Federal Court oversaw that deal.

We were told that our initial payment would go 'straight to the VCA treasury' to repay the $50k 'seed money' originally loaned by the prior *** members (several of home are now at Other site). Fiduciary Irresponsibility at the club began in 2007-8. Several *** Heads were firmly planted in the sand, while wearing comfortable blinders. Truthful detractors were ignored and summarily punished. There was a LOT of fiduciary neglect to go around. And the wheels of the IRS turn slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were told that our initial payment would go 'straight to the VCA treasury' to repay the $50k 'seed money' originally loaned by the prior *** members (several of home are now at VOA). Fiduciary Irresponsibility at the club began in 2007-8. Several *** Heads were firmly planted in the sand, while wearing comfortable blinders. Truthful detractors were ignored and summarily punished. There was a LOT of fiduciary neglect to go around. And the wheels of the IRS turn slowly.

Thank you for the clarification John. Would it be fair to say that fiduciary improprieties coincide with the end of Viper productions, or say the end of the year Christmas parties? The next few years should be interesting. Damnit John you know where all the bodies are hidden :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper