New 1 of 1 ACR ordered

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my 2014 Viper T/A hoping I could order a new 2017 Viper ACR. They came out with the limited editions in the USA and never opened ordering in Canada. So I thought I was gonna be viperless in the future. Today I Wellington motors got confirmation my viper has been entered in the system. I was at the original meeting for the forming viper club of Ontario way back in 1996 or 1997. I am so happy to get the order in. It is 1 of 1 so will be very exciting process

lotus425

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will newly ordered 2017 ACR be sold at MSRP? Any premiums or discount at time of delivery? Congratulations. ACR Viper final edition is the ultimate collector icon. This will be the next Ford GT for the car collectors.

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a all from program Head quarters. He congratulated me on my new viper and I am one of few Canadians 1 of 1 that has been approved. I ordered stryker green Extreme ACR with carbon ceramic brakes and both black stripes driver side and large one down the middle. I think this will be a keeper

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will newly ordered 2017 ACR be sold at MSRP? Any premiums or discount at time of delivery? Congratulations. ACR Viper final edition is the ultimate collector icon. This will be the next Ford GT for the car collectors.

Not a chance in this or any other world, and I own one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper