area need their snake taken to Prefix, Arrow, Tomball, Woodhouse or anywhere
else out west let me know...

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Viper Nation. Trailer is now full and heading to CA.....

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be accepting vehicles for transport from the west coast to anywhere you want. I will be leaving
San Diego, CA September 30 or October 1, 2016. I have space for 2 vehicles.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently just outside of Amarillo Texas. On the way to Prefix / Arrow. I will be traveling 40 E to 44 E to 55 N. If anyone in these areas need your car to go north give me a text or call 717 648 5651.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to the Viper Owners in SoCal that contacted me to delivery your rides. It is appreciated. For anyone
that would like your Viper or other Vehicle moved and you mention the VCA Site you will be given a Discount and
a Donation will be sent to the VCA in Your Name. Thanks.....Frank Barba.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Frank - that is very generous of you. Thanks for putting that out there. VCA members, show your support. Thanks!

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting ready to make another East / West Coast Run. Leaving early November 2016. I have space for 1 more vehicle.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading to West Seneca NY on Friday to deliver a Viper. Then off to Schenectady, NY to pick up a
2016 Z06 that is off to Tulsa Oklahoma. Does anyone need their vehicle transported somewhere ?
Give me a [email protected] 717.648.5651

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to the new owner of a VOI #9 Viper. Thank you for the Work.
Next off to Tulsa OK, delivering a 2015 Z06.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got done delivering a Z06 to Tulsa OK. Supercharged, Carbon Fiber Hood, 800 HP when mixed with Methanol. Now Off to my next pick up. Looks like i will be heading to Salt lake City Utah......Does anyone need service from mid america to the west ? i pick up a vehicle in Salt Lake City & i will be off to Florida...Room for 1 car

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning November's Schedule. I will be going to Salt Lake City later this week. If you need your vehicle
transported give me a shout. Mention that your a VCA member and receive a discount along with a donation
to the VCA in your name.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in need of vehicle transportation here is my schedule between November 10 - November 23, 2016
Columbus, Ohio - Kansas City, KS
Kansas City, KS - Temecula, CA
Temecula, CA - Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT - Sarasota, Fl
Sarasota Fl - to Carlisle, PA

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading to Salt Lake City area for a trip to Florida. If anyone needs service to the midwest, east, or south give me a call

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made it home. I will be leaving again this weekend for a delivery to Florida. If someone needs a vehicle
transported from Florida to the East let me know. True Door to Door Service.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just delivered two vehicles a Lambo and a 1998 GTS R both to Florida. Congratulations to John for purchasing his
first Dodge Viper a 1998 GTS R one of the Holy Grails in the Viper World. Currently here in Vero Beach. If you need
help moving a vehicle give me a call or text....7176485651. Mention you saw this on VCA Board and help the club..

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came back to Pa to go thru our Freeze. This past weekend we delivered our first 5th Wheel Travel Trailer,
quite long 43' & 18K weight. Another Snow Bird moving to Florida.

I'm starting to plan my January. If you need your snake delivered to a warmer climate let me know.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting ready to hit the road again. Leaving December 26, 2016. I have 2 open spaces from VA - MD - PA - to New York.
I will then have 1 spot open from New York south to Houston to Viper Exchange. I will have 1 spot open from Houston to the East Coast and North.
After my drop off in Florida i will have open spots.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a Viper that was delivered to Miami in November 2016
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we are back from a East Coast to West Coast Transport. We started off in NY with a restored 1969 427 Vette, and a highly modified
67 Nova with some serious horsepower. From Arizona we we sent to Texas (Houston) to pick up a Zanos Race Car delivered to Indianapolis,
From Indy to VA to pick up 2 Serious Vipers. Both ACR's to Tom Sessions Motorsports in North Carolina. I will post pictures.

We are now planning another East to West Coast Run..I will be leaving 2/2 heading to San Diego Ca. I have 2 open spots going East to West,
and 1 open spot from San Diego to East Coast. If you need any vehicles transported give us a shout. DOT - MCC - Insurance and Financial Responsibility
are available upon request. 717 648 5651

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be leaving Central PA on February 2nd to pick up a car in Upstate NY, drop off in OK, and continuing to San Diego, CA. If you need a vehicle transported in this general direction, I can give you a great rate. I will also have one open spot on the return trip from San Diego back to the East Coast. Let me know if I can be of help to anyone.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You. Trailer is full to Oklahoma. I will have 2 spots available for Mid West to the West.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving for CA today. If you need something moved West from OK give me a shout...Yesterday we unloaded a
Camaro SS that was built by Baldwin Motion, Light weight body panels, this one needs restored....

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently in OK City, I have 1 spot available for the east coast.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to the Viper owner in CA that hired us to bring their Viper back to the East Coast,
along with the others that entrusted us with their classics. Pictures to follow...
This past trip took us to Philadelphia, Upstate NY (i can not pronounce or spell the city name),
Oklahoma City, Ardmore OK, Tuscon AZ, San Diego CA, and then back to Carlisle.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a few pictures of the vehicles that we transported this last trip

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
getting ready to leave again and am scheduling for March 2017. I will be leaving Tuesday for Norfolk VA to transport a
Viper currently in Harrisburg, PA. From there i have to go to Reading, PA to pick up a 67 mustang going to Houston.
I will be heading south to Miami to pick up a FGT that needs to get to Detroit, then off to Jason's Heffner's shop to
pick up a Lambo going to Dallas. I have an open spot going south, or west.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Sarasota going to Jason's shop to pick up one of his customer's cars. I have an open spot if needed to Texas and East.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason's Shop is incredible. While i was there i spotted an ACR, FGT and many Lambos. Jason is getting ready for the Texas High Speed Run.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done Delivering in Dallas. Had a Transport to San Diego but was canceled at the last minute due to an impending STORM heading towards Houston. Offered to wait it out till Monday. Customer said NO GO!!!! I now have an open trailer ENCLOSED from Texas to the East Coast anywhere from Florida NORTH.
Frank Barba 717 648 5651

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32