1 North Carolina dodge dealer purchased all of the remaining viper ACRs & GTCs 2017!

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I won't mention the name of the dealer but go on car gurus and they have 140 2017s for sale!!!

Sorry future owners and Canadian buyers!

Mark

Ps I bought my 2016 ACR Extreme last week!

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1 North Carolina dodge dealer purchased all of the remaining viper ACRs & GTCs 20

That's a ton of inventory. They had better hope they can sell all of them.

OP
OP
M

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: 1 North Carolina dodge dealer purchased all of the remaining viper ACRs & GTCs 20

You must be registered for see images attach

Jalopnik has coverage of it too now. It's getting steam!

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone know how much they will deal off of MSRP?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I believe the dealership in question as stated MSRP. Order one with what you like when the order banks reopen.......configure your car ASAP and hook up with one of the major dealers.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm willing to Transport these Wild Rids if you need help

OneOfOneViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's a ton of inventory. They had better hope they can sell all of them.

They are selling about 1 viper per day based on how many show as sold compared to how many they have in inventory. Aside from that, as someone who just purchased a Gen 5 ACR-X a couple months ago or so I can tell you that out of the 30+ dealerships I contacted, there isn't a single one that was willing to sell below MSRP at this point. Some were actually trying to sell for 20k over MSRP if they actually had one on the floor. I went and looked back in February (didn't pull the trigger) and they were almost selling them at invoice. A few months made a huge difference with the limited quantities and rate at which they are selling now. Also, the time for a custom viper to be made is taking much longer I think. My car has taken over 3 month and it's still not done.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Generation V ACR-X........?????????????

The ACR-X was a 2010 Viper Cup Spec Racer........limited numbers and there is NO Generation V ACR-X.......interesting first post. Other than ACRs, the 1 of 1 vipers are taking about three months from order to build. I ordered mine in mid-August and it was done mid-November.

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

I've seen a lot of folks refer to the "extreme" as "X"

Wrong, yes, but I know what them mean, and they just don't know about the ACR-X

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Probably the same people that would think theres a Grandsport or Stingray model.

OneOfOneViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Correct, in person I've never heard anyone call the new ACR Extreme an ACR-X, but on the internet I've seen it commonly refer to the Extreme as just "X". I wouldn't call it wrong, just shorthand for internet speak.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

One of one......let's see pictures of your car....since you bought is several months ago......