2017 VCA Membership Packages

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I didn't take issue either......

Talon's been learning a lot over the last several months, well, not just him.... I know I have too

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the dance, but I'm just asking to see the latest return, ROEFIT, 990, reporting form whatever.. Not sure what difference the YE makes. Bob, thanks for your pro bono service, as well as your contributions to continuing education. Clearly Talon would have received extra credit. All good. Merry Christmas to all.

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just happen to work for that place on the IT side (now), a fact I rarely ever disclose to anyone.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The YE effects the due date of the Form 990 or the 990N, as applicable ( I have no idea of the numbers for the year that ended 3/31 so I do not know what form would apply) and the date to which it can be extended. The 990 is due by the 15th day of the fifth month after the end of the entity's accounting period unless extended. A Form 8868 can be used to get an additional three months automatically and an additional non automatic extension after that. https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8868.pdf The year end of the VCA is 3/31. So if the Form 990 has not been filed yet, it is possible that it is still on extension. It would be a good idea for Bill to update the membership on this to eliminate the issue from concern.

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked on the filing. I have been informed that the Form 990 for the fiscal year ending 3/31/2016 was filed in early November within a due date that had been properly extended. It had been extended pending the outcome of the examination which could have affected what needed, or did not need, to be filed. I do not think that the IRS posts the data quickly so it may not appear on Guidestar yet. Time to move on and enjoy discussing Vipers. Its the least we can do for our cold and snow bound Viper brethren.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

Even funnier, I was up on that site where 990's are seen and that place that steals stuff and calls it there own hasn't reported since 2014. So I guess it's only important here for granger. He must be the MSNBC, cbs, NBC, abc, NSA, CNN, irs, EPA, etc of the Viper Communty.

Should have saved this for *** Friday, but I have another one I'm working on. Just trying to get more facts.... I just can't make **** up like others

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the link to the 2014 Form 990 of the other club for those who wish to indulge in the winter nerdly activity of reviewing it like me. http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2014/463/888/2014-463888612-0b85c157-9O.pdf

G
uidestar does not show that a 2015 Form 990 was filed. As Jeff stated, it only shows Forms 990 for 2013 and 2014. Those who are dues paying members of the other club might wishto inquire as to why this is the case. The other club is on a calendar year accounting period so the 2015 Form 990 due date, even with six months of extensions, has come and gone. However, if they filed on or before the six months ending in November, 2016 and the Form990 has not yet been posted on Guidestar, that would explain it. In any event, it is not relevant to this club. I wish all the Viper clubs well and all Viper owners a good and safe time with their snakes.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper