Member since 2000

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been a member of the vipefclub since 2000 and when I tried to open some pages here it didn't open and said I don't have permission can someone help? Been away for some time and back with a gen5 viper

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q8,
Being a Registered User on the Viper Club Forums and being a paid Viper Club Member are two different things.
Our Forums page has several areas for "Enthusiasts" such as yourself, to be able to go. However, we do reserve several other areas that are for the benefit of our paying members only.
If you own a Viper and would like to be a part of VCA, we would welcome you to join. Then, you would have full access of our Forums page and all of the Viper Hissstory that it holds.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Q8. See if this applies to you:

"If you once belonged to Viper Club of America but no longer own your Viper, no worries! Show your support, attend VCA events, and receive all of the benefits of a Viper Club Member by renewing with your existing membership number at any level. Just use LEGACYMEMBER in place of your VIN."

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobpantax:3286148 said:
Hi Q8. See if this applies to you:

"If you once belonged to Viper Club of America but no longer own your Viper, no worries! Show your support, attend VCA events, and receive all of the benefits of a Viper Club Member by renewing with your existing membership number at any level. Just use LEGACYMEMBER in place of your VIN."

His post says he is back with a Gen 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper