central florida dealerships to get service?

blankline9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all, just checking in to see if there are any dealerships in central florida that have viper techs employed? i'm coming up on needing an oil change and
don't feel like messing with it. But I also do not want to take the viper somewhere unless they have skilled people who know what they are doing. a while back i read that
there was a spot in ocala and maybe sanford if memory serves me correct. i'm also open to any indie mechanics who work on vipers if any of them are around.

i live in lake county but work in orange so i'm cool with having to drive somewhere to get it done.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I will ask some of our Orlando members and get back with you. We live in Lakeland and use a dealer in Bartow but Orlando would probably be more convenient for you. Tell me about your Viper--what year is it? How long have you had it?

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian over at Phillips Dodge in Ocala has worked on mine several times. He has quite a following.

Call me if you have any questions as i don't frequent VCA that much. I live in Ocala by the way.

352-425-5622

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper