It should really be discussed.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's hoping against hope that the folks charged with determining the future of the VCA, will finally come to the realization that replicating the VOA model is not the solution. I know you feel they replicated the VCA model, but regardless of who did what, clearly they have done a better job of making "the model" work. If you look at the VCA viewer distribution on the forums on any given day the GEN1 viewership beats that GEN5 viewership by about 5 to 1. That's just about the opposite for the VOA, where the GEN5 rules. So if you want a chance to win a new Viper, informative forums discussions, award winning Viper magazines, track info, bi-annual Viper get-togethers, tons of sponsors, or anything GEN5, the VOA is for you. But that still leaves a tremendous void. No club/group/individual has mounted any effort to document these cars for future owners. Simple questions such as does door panel X fit car Y....go unanswered.
An opportunity exists for the VCA to fill a void in the Viper market. The GEN1-2 cars have been virtually ignored. VCA has a tremendous advantage owning all of the research and do-it-all. They also have Jeff Gardner and ownership of the IVR. I've made my plea many times over to re-evaluate the purpose of the VCA. LAST TIME.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify

The IVR is owned by the Viper Club of America. I just volunteered my time to update it

The Viper Registry and Viper Truck Registry is mine, lock stock and barrel.

And

I couldn't agree more, Wish I could help more