Looking for OEM polished 6-spoke set of wheels. What are a set of 10 Spoke's worth?

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please move to the correct place if this is not it. I am trying to get a feel if anyone has a set of OEM Polished 6 spoke wheels for sale. Pic below. Please contact me if so.

Secondly, what could I expect to sell my set of OEM 10 spokes for?....pretty good shape 85-90% new looking with a little clear coat missing. See pics of my current 10 Spokes

Just looking to change things up a bit.

Here are the 6-spoke wheels I want:

You must be registered for see images

Here are my current wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Looking for OEM polished 6-spoke set of wheels. What are a set of 10 Spoke's wor

Nice car! I have the exact same combo of silver and actually have both sets of those wheels. I had the 10 spokes for long enough that they just look right on the car to me, but bought the 6 spokes from a fellow club member who didn't need them anymore (bought a gen 5) to use as track wheels. The 10 spokes seem to be the red-headed step child of Viper wheels and less desireable than most, but from what I remember seeing I thought a set usually went for around $600-900 depending on condition. The more desireable wheels are usually more like $1200-1500.

OP
OP
K

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Looking for OEM polished 6-spoke set of wheels. What are a set of 10 Spoke's wor

Just picked up a Rear Six spoke! One rear and two fronts to go!!!

OP
OP
K

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If anyone out there has a set of six spoke wheels for sale or individually...please contact me. can text 308-641-1896 or PM.... Thank you. -Kirk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper