To All Viper Owners and past VCA Members on the Forums

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y'all, I hope you are enjoying the VCA Forums and finding some of the information that it provides, beneficial. It makes me very happy to see so many of you ask questions and get positive answers and feedback. To all of you - THANK YOU!

But, unfortunately, maintaining this website is not free. We need your help, please. Joining VCA or renewing your VCA membership, even for a mere $75 for the 2017 calendar year, would really help out. Plus, when you do so, you will also receive all of the other VCA membership perks, and FULL access to every part of these forums.

So please think about it and help support VCA. Just click on the "join!" or "renew!" tab on the website today. Thank you!

CJ

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y'all, am I here with my plea for assistance, again.
I know that there are a lot of Viper Owners on these forums. Some of you have been members in the past and some are new; but, here's the deal....
When you add up the cost of the dedicated server that houses all of this wonderful information along with the cost of the security certificates, domains, maintenance, etc. - it costs VCA about $10,000 a year to keep it running.
Now I know you enjoy, for the most part, the information and friendly banter your share on these forums or you wouldn't be here. So please, help us out by joining VCA or renewing your VCA membership. For as little as $75 annually (that's one fancy coffee a month) you can show your gratitude.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I want to thank you for your support.
CJ

Last edited:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talon, hurry up and join, I gave up my $ 1.63 every week at Costco for a hot dog and drink to renew, make some sacrifices:D

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish it were that easy. Damn red tape is the only thing in the way now.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
CJ, this is a great organization, with lots of dedicated people, such as yourself, who graciously give of their time. The renewal fee is nominal for the benefits my wife & I receive from he club. I know there are many people who feel the same way. I hope your
request inspires new membership. Thanks for all you do, & the others who contribute here !!!

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh - thank you! And this just reiterates how great the members of this club are. I can't wait until I get the opportunity to meet and thank y'all for supporting me, in person.

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So CJ... if for some reason i DONT get to get a Viper (at least for now), can i still be a paying member? Got my tax refunds and my settlement is on its way, hopefully today or tomorrow...

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TalonTSi90,
Currently, the bylaws state that you have to own a Viper - or have a valid VIN - in order to join VCA.
Should VCA change this stipulation and allow Viper Enthusiasts to also financially support the club? That would be up to its members, not admin.