Many Thanks to VCA

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About four months ago, my dad was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer at 75. After his diagnosis I spent just about every spare moment I had with him every day. His decline was rapid and difficult to witness on such an intimate level. I watched him take his last breath in the hospital and was happy I was able to be with him in his last moments. Gonna miss his dry, dark sense of humor and ability to make me laugh no matter how bad any situation seemed to be. Not long after his passing, I received a condolence card from the VCA, and then a personal card from Bill and Janey White. Just wanted to thank them and say how much I appreciated it.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My dad had 8 kids from 5 different women and made his last child support payment at 65. He led an interesting life to say the least. Just happy he's not suffering anymore.

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, sorry man, i knew nothing of this or i would have at least tried to email you.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About four months ago, my dad was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer at 75. After his diagnosis I spent just about every spare moment I had with him every day. His decline was rapid and difficult to witness on such an intimate level. I watched him take his last breath in the hospital and was happy I was able to be with him in his last moments. Gonna miss his dry, dark sense of humor and ability to make me laugh no matter how bad any situation seemed to be. Not long after his passing, I received a condolence card from the VCA, and then a personal card from Bill and Janey White. Just wanted to thank them and say how much I appreciated it.

I know how you feel.My prayers go out to you! Lost my Mom last year, was 99.
We were blessed to be w/her.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Your Dad contacted me after he passed and asked me to pass on a request to you. It was cryptic. He said: "Keep em all healthy and down there." He said that you would know what he meant.

Best,

Bob

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Your Dad contacted me after he passed and asked me to pass on a request to you. It was cryptic. He said: "Keep em all healthy and down there." He said that you would know what he meant.

Best,

Bob

That can't be true Bob, because if he did contact you, he would have berated you with racial epithets and stereotypical jokes....:D

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That can't be true Bob, because if he did contact you, he would have berated you with racial epithets and stereotypical jokes....:D

He did at first but after I told him I was part of the earth based office that provides data to help determine assignments in heaven to you know who and described some of the possible alternatives and what they are based on, he suddenly became very charming. LQ.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric, so sorry for your loss. I'm truly glad that you got to spend the last few months with him. They will be memories you will carry with you always. Remember the best about your dad.
Bill and Janey are amazing at reaching out. Give yourself time to grieve . Best wishes from ole Broom. :)

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric, sorry to hear you lost your Dad, It was very hard for me when I lost my Dad, It *****. if I can help in any way call me. There probably both looking down saying look at those two knuckle heads:)

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks you guys. With 8 kids, 28 grand kids, and 9 great grand kids, he left his mark. And he loved riding in the Viper. He said it was the only car that scared the $hit out of him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper