Thank You Bill Pemberton!

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment to recognize someone. Most of you know of Bill , but for those that don't I would like to educate you on a rare gentleman.
Bill has been with Woodhouse Dodge in Blair, Nebraska for many years. He has sold more Vipers than I could ever begin to count. He has a rare ability of taking care of
A customer. He pays attention to every detail, listens to his customers and above all makes sure they are 100% satisfied. I am proud to call him Friend.
It has been a great privilege to know him. I had the wonderful experience of buying a car from him recently. He took care of every single detail and ole Broom didn't worry for a thing.
Thank You from the bottom of my little black heart Bill. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Broom. Glad Bill took care of you like he did me on my last purchase. And I wondered when you were going to get another Viper.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Broom. Glad Bill took care of you like he did me on my last purchase. And I wondered when you were going to get another Viper.
I just couldn't find one until now that made me excited and my big brown eyes bright again. I have smiled more the last few days than I have in months. I feel completely overjoyed and back to normal. Got a few "little" things I want to do to it and get her broke in properly then I
can fly my broom like I want. Bill is a big sweetheart. He's wonderful.

longbal1

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Broomrider! Good job! Congrats! I love the color. I have a 1995 Gen I. Do you know how to read a vin # to see what number your Viper is?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Broomrider! Good job! Congrats! I love the color. I have a 1995 Gen I. Do you know how to read a vin # to see what number your Viper is?

Curious..... Are you asking build sequence or VIN sequence?

Please disregard my question.

forgot I'll be on vacation for awhile, landed on of the seats on the Mars Mission

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why thank you Broom for the kind comments, and let me say that working with you has been simply ................bewitching!!!! Pleasure to get you back in the saddle!

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car is SICK BROOM!!!!!! Congrats! I have dealt with Bill once and it was for some questions and he was AWESOME!!! We are lucky to have someone like him to contact about our cars
I would like to take a moment to recognize someone. Most of you know of Bill , but for those that don't I would like to educate you on a rare gentleman.
Bill has been with Woodhouse Dodge in Blair, Nebraska for many years. He has sold more Vipers than I could ever begin to count. He has a rare ability of taking care of
A customer. He pays attention to every detail, listens to his customers and above all makes sure they are 100% satisfied. I am proud to call him Friend.
It has been a great privilege to know him. I had the wonderful experience of buying a car from him recently. He took care of every single detail and ole Broom didn't worry for a thing.
Thank You from the bottom of my little black heart Bill. :)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Broom, just got in it's sibling --- Comp Blue TA 2.0 Option Group with Black GTS Stripes. Doesn't have the mystery lux interior of yours, just the regular TA Interior, but it is a hot looker also.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom, just got in it's sibling --- Comp Blue TA 2.0 Option Group with Black GTS Stripes. Doesn't have the mystery lux interior of yours, just the regular TA Interior, but it is a hot looker also.
Awwwww its a sibling. My sweet rides family is getting bigger. I hope she goes to a kick ass home. I wish i had a bigger garage. I need a den of snakes. :lmao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper