VCA Member
Reaction score
Didn't know I needed a team of lawyers to comment. SO

cya

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ Oasis, who is a dedicated Viper fanatic and heavily involved in NARRA, is a very important asset to the Viper Nation. He is the one that set up the Crowd Funding Page. I know Russ and respect him. I wish he and all of those involved the best of luck and I am considering making a contribution after I get the answers to some questions I asked on the funding web page. It is important that the VOA do this activity outside itself unless they have cleared it as within their exempt scope with their tax counsel.

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bob. They were simple questions. I just wanted to make sure the cars would be considered stock. They will be considered stock. That is why I made the $500.00 contribution. It is a worthy cause. It will probably be the last time a true American current year OEM supercar with a six speed manual transmission runs the ring for a record. The Viper Nation needs to do this to show that we still exist.

Last edited:

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Central Florida VCA board donated 300.00 towards this worthy cause on GoFundMe-- search box Viper Ring Kin. Jim and I had a nice visit with Russ Oasis last Friday at Sebring.
He is indeed a dedicated Viper fanatic and seems to be a very nice man. Let' s go get our title back !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper