OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the email i got from the 03...

Hello,

Selling the car due to a business opportunity. The car is in Excellent Condition both Aesthetically, Mechanically and Very well maintained! Would not Hesitate to Drive it anywhere!
I am currently in Europe, The car is originally from the US and it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no lien on the title and there is no duty or cost to reimport the car to the US. The car is currently being stored in Croatia, Europe.
This price is the absolute lowest I will go, It is honestly worth more than that but in Croatia the registration law is different to register a vehicle that is outside of Europe, this is the reason of selling because it is expensive and difficult to register this car in Croatia, Instead of letting it sit in the garage I have decided to sell it.
A third party shipping company will handle the shipping to your location, title transfer and payment and also the price includes the shipping taxes to your location, also you will pay after you inspect the car.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you more information about the car & Pictures.

I look forward hearing from you.

Yea... ok, ill get right on that...

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can imagine a grandma looking for a cheap late model Hyundai falling for that scam; but, a Viper buyer falling for it? That person would certainly benefit from the lesson learned; so, the scammer is actually doing the community a favor in helping to **** the garden.