VOI-10 For Sale

Canadian Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, hoping someone can help me as I am trying to post a classified ad for my 2009 VOI-10 Viper for sale as a member but it is still asking for the $30 payment.

Thanks in advance.

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were a paying member, your user name would blue, not black like mine. Its possible there is something wrong with your account.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canadian Viper, I do not show that you were ever a paying member of VCA. Your member number that you listed suggests that you are a VOA member, which is another club.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. You are welcome to enjoy our site as an enthusiast. And, if you would like to take advantage of our club membership perks, we invite you to do that too. Many Viper owners belong to both clubs, so that they can take advantage of all Viper related information and events. VCA is the original club with over 20 years of history in the how-tos, and a lot of tutorials and useful conversations in the Members Only areas. For as little as $75 a calendar year, you too can have access to all of this and more.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or call 800-677-4321 during business hours.