IVR follow up question

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
This is a serious question to an email I received about the IVR (not the data I used to have). The question was concerning the layout and data presented on the IVR and what were the future plans. I have no idea if this question came from a VCA Member.

My initial response was letting this person know that there was no intent to change the format and any updates future or present will be based on my access and the genuine need of those that may use it. I told this person that the interest is very weak and working on this may not be the best use of my time.

I did not get any further feed back which lead me to believe my assessment is accurate

So the question is. Should I at the end of the production cycle finish off 2017 on the IVR. I will not be doing any break outs. Most of the totals can be obtained from Dodge, however, sometimes the data presented is only North American numbers. There are also so bad copies out there, I leave that to you all to get that out.

I personally would like to see it finished. I would also like to see it moved to a members only area, which means even I wouldn't be able to see it. LOL

Let me know,

Vj
This offer is only for the IVR and the VCA and will not be offered to any other groups, individuals, clubs or associations. I will consider a greater breakout if the IVR is a Members only product

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Jeff! I would love to see it be a Members Only perk for VCA; but, of course, I am biased. Come on VCA members, here's a chance to "own" your club. What do you think?

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Jeff knows how I feel about his work and since my voice can't be taken seriously right this moment, I still say make it private. The more I find out about 'others' the more elitist I start to feel. The group on this site has more or less taken me in despite not being an owner and made me feel welcome, I can't help but be loyal to that and if that means I can't access (more) info than any other non (paying) member, so be it.

Last edited:

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT is my belief that whatsoever you begin, you finish, for better or worse. All the while doing the best you can along the way. I have long been a proponent of keeping this forum extremely limited
As far as enthusiasts are concerned. I know your hardwork will be appreciated by the masses in the future. Just know that Broom is appreciative and I enjoy the hard work you have put in. Regardless of how others
Try to undermine the integrity of what you have done. Continue on Jeff until the last car rolls off the line. At that point make the last entry and say it is finished. Xoxoxoxoxoxo

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
IT is my belief that whatsoever you begin, you finish, for better or worse. All the while doing the best you can along the way. I have long been a proponent of keeping this forum extremely limited
As far as enthusiasts are concerned. I know your hardwork will be appreciated by the masses in the future. Just know that Broom is appreciative and I enjoy the hard work you have put in. Regardless of how others
Try to undermine the integrity of what you have done. Continue on Jeff until the last car rolls off the line. At that point make the last entry and say it is finished. Xoxoxoxoxoxo

only time will tell

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff you are a good man, and have done so much for this club, the silent majority appreciates it, even though no one says anything.:)

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Good Man?

Some days, it can really be hard to be...

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
So......

I've started the new layout for the IVR

Included items will be

Year
Model