1996 RT/10 Mopar Hardtop Wanted

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for a factory hardtop that would have come with, or was able to be ordered for, the 96 RT/10. I know Autoform has the top and windows available out on E-Bay, but was looking for just the top only at this point, and plan on just using the factory slider windows for now. May wind up sourcing from one of the supporting vendors, however wanted to see if anyone out that had one at a reasonable price.

Regards, Chris.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a factory hardtop that would have come with, or was able to be ordered for, the 96 RT/10. I know Autoform has the top and windows available out on E-Bay, but was looking for just the top only at this point, and plan on just using the factory slider windows for now. May wind up sourcing from one of the supporting vendors, however wanted to see if anyone out that had one at a reasonable price.

Regards, Chris.
I hav'e had a Mopar Top, there junk look very bad. Save the $$ and get a Autoform top, you'll love it!
Dave

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hav'e had a Mopar Top, there junk look very bad. Save the $$ and get a Autoform top, you'll love it!
Dave

Dave: Understood, just didn't want to spend all that coin at the moment. Granted, you get what you pay for, but I figured I'd check around first to see if anyone had one laying around.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I remembered seeing that Granger had one/some? You may want to try pming him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper