Whats the name of this missing bushing?

needMOmiata

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well this is that FL 1994 rt/10 viper for sale on CL a month ago. I bought it unseen and well you know what you get when that happens... lol.
No really it probably was a decent deal from what I can tell. It for sure wasn't a steal by any means... you guys definitely don't have to worry about the sell of this car dropping
the value you yours this needs a little work. I will go into all that more later...
The question I need help with is what is this bushing I am missing. The picture is looking forward from the rear end looking down the drive shaft. There is a brace bolted to the
driver side of the pumpkin and going forward next to the rear of the transmission it is attached there as well. I assume this is to keep the rear end from pitching while applying
torque to the pavement. The rubber bushing is missing so it is just a metal housing hold the brace with no rubber? What is the name of this and where can I buy it?
Thanks!
You must be registered for see images attach

Car in garage on jack stands and pulled the steering rack due to bad leak

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not really familiar with that; but, remember it being discussed before. Here is a link to a vendor who has posted parts lists. http://www.roeracing.com/productcart/pc/Original-Equipment-Parts-d7.htm

It appears that you are referring to part# 4643520, torsion stabilizer bar, and it looks like to me from the diagram it fits in bushing 52001172. The parts list has a space in the part#s, 4643 520 & 5200 1172 ;but, they are listed without those spaces by Mopar parts sites.

You need to look at the parts list figure and verify that I am interpreting correctly what you are talking about.

Good luck, and welcome to the Viper experience !

OP
OP
N

needMOmiata

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks AZTVR, I will check it out for my grocery list growing quite large now and I need to start ordering parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper