2020 Viper?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talon, you $hitpost like a 400 pound ******. Didn't you see this was released on the first of April?

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
To bad it might be a April's fools joke...

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You used your Viper money for a sex change operation. Why didn't I see it coming?

No, the pins came out of my wrist. If you cant remember what that means, refer to my story in another thread about how they got there.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, the pins came out of my wrist. If you cant remember what that means, refer to my story in another thread about how they got there.

I figured it was something like that. Hey, I've been keeping an eye on available Vipers and I have good news and bad news. It seems the older Vipers are getting more difficult to acquire but I'm seeing more and more very affordable Gen V's on the market.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youre really the troll
Alrighty, Talon first off you remind me of another **** that hung around here once. He pi**ed and moaned a lot also. I don't go around
masquerading to be something I'm not and wishing I was someone else. I don't brown nose like you. How I am here is what I'm like without
the keyboard, I know you wish you could say the same. One thing you should have figured out by now is yes I don't like you. You are a
GUEST here. Most guests are pleasant but we have had a few in the past that well, just were A$$holes. That's were you fit in. Its Obvs that
you don't know much about what you spew. So if you think for one second I'm going to let a twit like you call me a troll without saying
something you are WRONG. You might have one or two bluffed but believe me I can spot a **** from a flower quick. So on that note you
can kiss my Broom. You should learn some manners.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Crap...................................................

I'm standing in a field of weeds { insert minion covered in cow****! }

OP
OP
T

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap...................................................

I'm standing in a field of weeds { insert minion covered in cow****! }

I think the cow ran ---------> thata way....

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meanwhile, at Talon's double wide............

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper