Billy boat cat back system

chrisd0729

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone running the Billy boat cat back system on their car? I'm looking for a bit more volume and a much deeper sound, more muscle car like and not European exotic. Based on my research, Billy boat seems to fit this bill however, may bring a bit of drone. While people claimed the Corsa has no drone at all, I think it sounds to European exotic and not enough muscle car.

I have an 02 GTS ACR and planning to leave factory manifolds and cats and then bolt on the BB cat back. .

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If tone is what youre after, just replace the muffler with a Magnaflow, but remember its a V10, itll never have that 'classic' muscle car sound cause its not a V8.

OP
OP
C

chrisd0729

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had B&B on my '99 ACR and loved it.

Did you install it yourself? How was the fit and finish? I'm looking to install it myself on my 02 ACR and hoping it's not requiring a ton of modifying, beating, pushing to get it on.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a B&B system as well. Fit and finish was excellent. Really love the sound.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where are you located. With a 2002 you won't have the classic V8 sound, but who cares you will have the classic V10 Viper sound. Regardless of the Generation one owns, many still prefer the sound of a Gen II rear exit exhaust system. Would recommend a Corsa over all the others, but if you are in Arizona , you should check out our friend Lou Bellanger.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may have some old video footage. Did stock, rear muffler delete and after B&B. Just can't remember if I did heads/can at same time with exhaust. Its was a long time ago. If I can find, I'd be happy to send.