VOI 14 just got more exciting!

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark your calendars for September 14-17, 2017 for our biggest celebration of the year!

Due to contract issues with Pittsburgh International Race Complex, we were forced to relocate VOI-14, so we decided to take advantage of the situation and make the event even better.

We hope you will be able to join your fellow Viper Owners as Viper Club of America celebrates the Viper at the National Harbor in Oxion Hill, MD.

Details of the event will follow via email, shortly, so keep an eye on your inbox.

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright y'all. Current VCA members - you should be receiving your Announcement #2 email right about now, providing you with more details about the event.

If you are just receiving Announcement #1, that means that your membership has lapsed and would need to be renewed if you would like to attend this event.

Or, if you haven't received any emails at all from me, that means that you are not a member of Viper Club of America or that your membership lapsed over two years ago. If you would like to attend our VOI 14, then please either renew/join VCA and you will be added to the list.

See you all in September!
ViperCeeJ

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI 14, Maryland:
We will be staying at the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor
We will have a full day of PDE Drag Racing and PDE Auto Cross at Maryland International Raceway
We have a weekend planned, full of fun events and we'd love to see everyone there!

If you are a paying VCA member, or a member whose membership expired within the past two years, you should have received all of the information and a registration form already, via email.

If you are not a VCA member, or your membership has lapsed for more than two years, and would like an information package sent to you - please let me know and I will get it out to you.
You can contact me at 800-677-4321 or send me an email at [email protected].

I hope to meet a lot of you there!
ViperCeeJ

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We hope you are planning to join us in September for our VOI - 14 in Maryland. We have some great activities planned.

Room registrations at Gaylord Resort must be made by August 10 - so don't delay. Call 800-228-9290 today and let them know you would like a room under the Viper Club of America block.

If you plan to stay up to three days prior to the event, or up to three days after, please email your 14-17 booking confirmation to [email protected]. We will contact the hotel manager directly to request the additional days.
They are good at the same rate as the event, based on resort availability.

If you have any questions, please contact ViperCeeJ at [email protected] or 800-677-4321.

OP
OP
V

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REGISTRATION DEADLINES ARE QUICKLY APPROACHING

The cut off date for Gaylord Resort reservations is next Thursday, August 10. The cutoff date for VOI 14 registration is a week from this Sunday, August 13.

Please visit www.voi14.com for more information. You can download a Registration Form there. The number for Gaylord Resort is 800-228-9290.

We have some great events planned, to celebrate 25 years of the Viper. We hope to see you there!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Gonna be oddball for me. Cant stay out so Im going to have to drive
out every day/night. Should prove to be very interesting. Look forward
to seeing those who can make it!

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Viper Club of America would like to recognize and thank the following sponsors for their donation for our clubs

National Event - VOI 14-Maryland
(Viper Owners Invitational 14) - September 14 - 17, 2017.

Roe Racing......www.roeracing.com

Reverse Logic ..... www.reverselogicus.com

Xtreme Supercars ... www.xtremesupercars.com

Viper Race HQ (DMS South, Inc) ... [email protected]

Groits Garage ...www.groitsgarage.com

For event information www.voi14.com

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• RoeLogoForPrint_RoeVerticalFullColor.jpg
    RoeLogoForPrint_RoeVerticalFullColor.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3364.jpg