RSI-William/Paul Hamblin scammer

coupe06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beware buyer; RSI-William/Paul Hamblin scammer

Hi everyone, unfortunally my first topic start with a bad experience.

I dont know if this is the right section to post, moderator you can move it if you want.

I let my opinion of RSI/William Hamblim on the side, and give you the textual situation. All start april 29 , when I would like buy a set of Belanger Racing headers :

May 1
Paul Hamblin:

Hello Sir,

I spoke with Belanger today, and they are stating it will take them approx.. 2 weeks on that exhaust.
Your price with a set of good OEM Metal Exhaust Manifold gaskets, will be $3600.00 Shipped.
May 2
Paid in full via VISA

May 31
Me:

Hi Paul, any new about the exhaust?
Thanks
Al
June 6
Paul Hamblin:
Hello Al,

Your Exhaust is completed and shipping here. We should have it here and ready to ship to you very soon.
June 27
Me:
Any news?!

June 28
Will Hamblin owner of RSI:

your order should be shipped by the middle of next week. Sorry for the delay

July 16
Me:

Hello Will, can you send me an email Monday with what going on? Seriously! My order is ready or not? You plan to ship this week or never? If not, give me my money back and I'll move on...
July 19
William Hamblin:

I have this sorted out finally. The order will be able to ship at the end of next week from Belanger Headers.

August 1

From Belanger Racing Headers:

The PO I received from RSI was #19906 and was issued on 5/1/17. They listed it as Petitclerc and the order was for Gen III Viper headers & full exhaust without cats.

When it was ready to ship back in May of this year, RSI was informed. We were unable to ship it out without payment from RSI. They knew it was ready and we kept waiting to get payment from them. After many attempts to obtain payment via email and phone calls, we set the PO aside.

August 2

I ask a refund. No reply.

August 3

A charge back would be make and I change my credit card number.

So, in my nothern Canadian mind, RSI was a successfull and honest company, I don't know what happen during the last month, but don't buy anything from him.

Last edited:

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have searched RSI on VCA and other Viper sites before doing business with them.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are only a handful of reputable businesses to deal with. JonB (Parts Rack), Mark Jorgenson (Woodhouse),
Dan Craigan, Chuck Tator, Tom Sessions, Arizona has a great tuner...You should have went to Belanger Headers

Always ask or search with reviews the company your thinking about doing business with.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn....its been so long since there's been a complaint aired out here concerning RSI. I just assumed Will and Paul were finally assassinated. Guess not.

Brass Monkey ACR E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Belanger see if he ever placed the order, if he did did they ship them out and when
Only other recourse is to SUE him not that other people haven't done that
Last but not recommended pay him a visit
Had similar problem with XVIPERS, St. Louis MO. - Michael O. Nouri

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a new sheriff in town, down in Austin. Goes by the name of Calvo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32