Thread: Finally spent my Viper money

Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,571

    Default Finally spent my Viper money

    Went with black instead of blue
    Attached Images
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Jeff, if you have to make those sort of tough choices, you don't fit the Viper owner profile. I already went over all this with Talon.

  3. #3
    VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,571

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    Jeff, if you have to make those sort of tough choices, you don't fit the Viper owner profile. I already went over all this with Talon.
    I don't fit the Viper Owner profile, never did.... doubt I ever will. I surely don't want to be like some of the people who own Vipers. The thought of being a complete ******* all the time is not in my nature. Back stabbing is not in my nature. Threatening to sue post someone else's comment is not in my nature. And I surely don't enjoy walking on eggshells because I might fracture some bodies ego.

    But hey, let me be as ridiculous as other Viper owners. My list is for sale, lock stock and barrel for the tiny sum of $5.00 a VIN. All my data, web sites, and irritation can be ..... anyone's.

    Oh, and the solar panels weren't a tough choice
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

  4. #4
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    I don't fit the Viper Owner profile, never did.... doubt I ever will. I surely don't want to be like some of the people who own Vipers. The thought of being a complete ******* all the time is not in my nature. Back stabbing is not in my nature. Threatening to sue post someone else's comment is not in my nature. And I surely don't enjoy walking on eggshells because I might fracture some bodies ego.

    But hey, let me be as ridiculous as other Viper owners. My list is for sale, lock stock and barrel for the tiny sum of $5.00 a VIN. All my data, web sites, and irritation can be ..... anyone's.

    Oh, and the solar panels weren't a tough choice
    I get it. I never realized the mental retardation of the average viper owner beforehand. Thank God I'm well above average and immune

  5. #5
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Jeff, it's all online smoke, mirrors, and bull$hit. I've only met ONE Viper owner...in person...that I thought was an ass.

  6. #6
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
    I get it. I never realized the mental retardation of the average viper owner beforehand. Thank God I'm well above average and immune
    If you judge based on online behavior, there are really only a handful of retards.

  7. #7
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    I think it's awesome you got solar panels. I just don't understand why you would have to start a thread claiming you spent "Viper money" to buy them. I don't think anybody ever believed you didn't own a Viper because you didn't have the money.

  8. #8
    VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,571

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I think it's awesome you got solar panels. I just don't understand why you would have to start a thread claiming you spent "Viper money" to buy them. I don't think anybody ever believed you didn't own a Viper because you didn't have the money.
    I guess I should have added to the list

    Get permission on thread titles before posting

    I understand titles can be mis leading, confusing, false, real, sad, happy, insulting, humiliating, bias, hateful and a variety of others. Is there an approved list you work from....
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

  9. #9
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Hey man, if your out of the game I understand. You DO realize though that claiming to spend "Viper money" on solar panels kind of has a condescending smugness to it. I like it.

  10. #10
    VCA Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Oct 1995
    Posts
    759

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Solar panels come in blue or black?? I saw solar panels made to look like roof tile, that would be cool.

  11. #11
    VCA Member
    Northeast
    NE Director at Large
    ViperJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,603

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Just to show my ignorance, I was looking on your lawn trying to figure out what the black lines meant.......assume it is the protective casing for solar panels now....

    Hope they provide the appropriate ROI.

  12. #12
    VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,571

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJohn View Post
    Just to show my ignorance, I was looking on your lawn trying to figure out what the black lines meant.......assume it is the protective casing for solar panels now....

    Hope they provide the appropriate ROI.
    The rails that the panels attach to are pretty long. They don't cut the rails until the panels are up

    I know I could have bought a Viper and then sold it for twice what I paid, that does work....? Right?? Lol

    I'm sure I will use electricity til I die, I guess that is a concern that I might kick the bucket before I make that last payment :/
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

  13. #13
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    I know I could have bought a Viper and then sold it for twice what I paid, that does work..? Right?? Lol
    I'm pretty sure that only works for Bernie over at ViperExchange

  14. #14
    VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,571

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I'm pretty sure that only works for Bernie over at ViperExchange
    Well, there is this guy with a Stryker Red
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

  15. #15
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,485

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    I am tired of my Viper and my Corvette.....not enough people in this town way out in the sticks have a decent car or go on drives, the gf doesn't like either car, too low, hot, an loud. Both are for sale. I am short, fat and old and don't have an attitude and I am fine with that.

  16. #16
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by mad0953 View Post
    I am tired of my Viper and my Corvette.....not enough people in this town way out in the sticks have a decent car or go on drives, the gf doesn't like either car, too low, hot, an loud. Both are for sale. I am short, fat and old and don't have an attitude and I am fine with that.
    Man that's sad...

  17. #17
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,277

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Quote Originally Posted by mad0953 View Post
    I am short, fat and old and don't have an attitude.
    You don't fit the Viper profile anyway. Typical owners are ectomorphic to mesomorphic, taller than average, youthful, and outstanding pricks.

  18. #18
    VCA Member
    Midsouth

    2001-V10 Power Nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    942

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Attached Images
    2001 RT-10, 2008 SRT-10, 2013 GTS

  19. #19
    VCA Member
    Great Lakes

    JANEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Finally spent my Viper money

    Looks great!
    Last edited by JANEY; 08-26-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Money well spent.!!
    By Vipuronr in forum Vendor Review: PartsRack
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. Money well spent.!!
    By CSXT802 in forum Vendor Review: Viper Parts of America
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:33 AM
  3. Spent all day installing a stereo in my Viper!
    By Pryme in forum RT/10 and GTS Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. Cop involved in scam, spent money on cars including Viper
    By jay1970 in forum Sneaky Pete's Place
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2002, 04:14 PM
  5. Spent the day w/my 1st Viper!
    By Performin Norman in forum RT/10 and GTS Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2002, 11:39 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts