Question About VOI 14

Wild4racin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a new member of the VCA and I'm interested in checking out the VOI 14 event this weekend, but I didn't register because I have to work during half of it.
I live near the event and I was wondering if it's possible to stop by Saturday, September 16th and check out some of the cars and meet some of the owners even though I didn't register? Thanks!

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the 14th Viper Owners Invitational that Viper Club of America has put on. These VOIs are planned by the National Club and are designed to be all-in, weekend long events for Viper Owners nationwide. Therefore, we are not able to provide "a la carte" pricing and/or single event participation.
Smaller and one day events are typically sponsored by the local chapters affiliated with the National Club. If you are interested in participating in more of these and would like the contact information for the director in your area, please contact VCA National Support and we can provide that to you.
Thank you for your interest and the National Office hopes to see you at one of our events in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper