IN/KY Vipers SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION Oct 2 thru 7, 2017 at Indy Champion CJDR

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY Vipers...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #11 with Tom Sessions IS A GO!!! The dates are October 2nd through 7th, 2017 at Indy's Champion C-J-D-R.

Hello, again:

To have YOUR Viper ready for this SPECIAL SESSION, please call Viper Service Advisor Keisha Tranbarger at Champion to schedule a DROP-OFF time for your car. She can be reached at 317-872-6200 and ask for "Keisha Tranbarger in Service". You can also call/text Keisha directly at 317-989-4691. Please follow up your call with a brief email to Keisha describing your Viper's UPDATED service/repair/warranty/recall needs (YES, she already has an preliminary list of your stated needs). Keisha's email address is
[email protected]

Be prepared to give Keisha your VIN in order to order any special parts, fluids, and/or Recall Kits since dealers do not routinely stock Viper parts. Consultation and preordering are absolutely necessary...especially since many parts are no longer available from Dodge or Mopar.

Due to the tight time schedule and the complexities of some types of service, we suggest that the DROP-OFFS begin FRIDAY, September 29, 2017. As usual, your Viper will be kept inside the Service Department. DROP-OFFS can also be done on Saturday, September 30th and Monday October 2, 2017.

If you want to cover your Viper while it is awaiting service, please feel free to bring your cover and apply it after you check-in (which will allow it to cool somewhat). Since these cars ALWAYS pick up dust in the service area, your cover WILL NOT be placed back on the Viper following service in order to avoid possibly marring the paint.

MEMBERS: Tell Keisha of your membership in order to receive a discount on parts and fluids.

ALL Viper Owners are WELCOME !!

Questions??....CALL ME ASAP !!!

Steve Fess, 317-402-9013

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY Vipers SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION Oct 2 thru 7, 2017 at Indy Champion

We need to get you at to DC Metro Area....MD/VA.

Hope the event goes well.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY Vipers SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION Oct 2 thru 7, 2017 at Indy Champion

This Service Session is filling up rapidly. If you have a Viper NEED, call me ASAP and we will try to get you serviced.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

IN/KY Vipers...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #11...Essentially FULL !!!

Once again, the title says it all !!

HOWEVER, if you have an emergency arise with your Viper, please do not hesitate to call me. Tom, Champion, and I will do our best to help if at all possible.

FINALLY, if you already have service planned on your Viper and have not yet arranged a drop-off time, please contact Keisha to arrange same. She can be reached at Champion CJDR 317-872-6200...and, ask for Keisha in Service.

Questions ???...CALL ME !!!

Steve Fess 317-402-9013

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Well, another SUCCESSFUL Special Viper Service Session has concluded. In spite of 3 days of rain, (which caused a couple of no-shows), Tom worked of 15 Vipers...performing diagnostics, recalls, service, and repairs. He also spent a considerable amount of time visiting with each of the Viper owners...which is invaluable in my opinion.

We owe SPECIAL THANKS to Tom Sessions, Champion's owner Fernando Falcon, and the entire Champion CJDR Service Department for ALL of the service facilitation, physical help/assistance, and hospitality. Without the tremendous help of Service/Parts Director Jeff Klein, Service Advisor Keisha Tranbarger, and our designated Parts Advisor Robert Freese these Sessions would not be possible...GREAT JOB, ALL, THANK YOU !!!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

Outstanding!!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Jeff, you would really enjoy this...keep an eye open for Session #12 !!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

I know I would enjoy every second

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper