New (2nd time) Viper Owner

Dans05Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I sold a Gen III (04) last year when I had to make a cross-country move; however, I just picked an 05 Mamba (05/200) in western NC. I told myself "no more sports cars until you are more settled," but I just could not get this beauty out of my mind. So, trigger was pulled (to the great dissatisfaction of my girlfriend).

Excellent condition in and out, 17k miles, stock except for K&N air intake + some exhaust work to minimize passenger compartment heat. Will be a garage queen, except for long drives to the NC mountains 1-2x a year (nothing better than driving a Viper on the Blue Ridge Parkway - I highly recommend!).

Those in the Carolinas, where do you get yours serviced? I change my own oil, and fix minor stuff - however, it would be great to get some shop ideas. FYI, based in Raleigh.

Thanks!
- D
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always get a new girlfriend, you made the right move.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those in the Carolinas, where do you get yours serviced? I change my own oil, and fix minor stuff - however, it would be great to get some shop ideas. FYI, based in Raleigh.
attachment.php

You have one of the most experienced Viper Techs in the country, in your state; but, maybe not conveniently close: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/670313-Viper-service-in-North-Carolina

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper