Gen II data added to IVR

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I was looking through the main specs page and noticed that the gen 2 ACRs are listed as both a plain ACR and a GTS/ACR. What's the difference between the two? The build numbers for each are different as well. Is one just an export car vs the other being domestic market or something?

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I was looking through the main specs page and noticed that the gen 2 ACRs are listed as both a plain ACR and a GTS/ACR. What's the difference between the two? The build numbers for each are different as well. Is one just an export car vs the other being domestic market or something?

I know and it's always bothered me. Unlike 2016 & 2017 where the ACR has its own VIN designation "C", back in the GEN II era, all ACR's were GTS VIN'd. The guy that set up the page had a good idea, he wanted to show the number of ACR's for the Model Year, however, without knowing that's what he's doing, it appears that more Vipers were built than there really were. So when you look at the GTS Total, the ACR Total is the Number of ACR's in the GTS Total.... messy

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ah, okay, I think I see what you mean. Basically he wanted an RT/10 vs GTS designation and lumped the ACRs in with the GTS's? Then listed the ACRs separately so you would know how many got built on their own? I can understand that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper