Viper Registry

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the (this wouldn't be done without the) help from a friend, the 2015 Viper Build order has been determined and documented

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a nice 1996 viper gts pm me if anyone has one for sale ?? Thanks viper k

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Lots to update, not sure when I will be posting the updates on the IVR. My connection is down

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
As some already know, the posting of data is in full swing. Most of it right now will be 1992-2016. I have the 2917 data, just not ready to post.

I was making different posts for what is being released, I will do it all here instead.

The IVR at some point will be finished. Just waiting on the release of someone else’s project to be released, then I can finish up my work. Not that I’m using their data, just want to keep my data independent of other work, you never know, maybe we might show the same thing or cover to completely different things which will be much better.

As of yesterday, just about all the 2010 Special Edition Viper lists are out

http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=367

As mentioned before, all the data I have will eventually reside there.

Some may of seen the Orange T/A list

Those with RAM SRT-10’s have also seen the release of the Yellow Fevers, Night Runners and VCA’s. Holding off on the CE’s for a bit.

A lot coming over the next few years, as it will take time to post all 40,000+

Rock On!
Vj