Viper Registry

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
A great deal more has been entered. The plan is in the coming weeks to be up to date with what I have in the Registry database. The only exception will be the 2017 data. For VCA member I can provide the additional details, if your not a Member, the only data that will be available is that that I post on the IVR

Please accept my apology, the apparent mis use of the Viper Club of America IVR data has left me no choice

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 1995 the wheels were changed to a brighter "sparkling silver."

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
In 1995 the wheels were changed to a brighter "sparkling silver."

That disclaimer has been added. Granger, I saw the data you added elsewhere awhile back. Was not comfortable in adding said data as I did not come by it by my own means or given permission to use it. I know you are clearly one of the very few to go to with Gen I Vipers
Cheers
Vj

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jeff,
Pretty sure model year and more than likely a running change. Newer part number appears for '95. Glad to see you're continuing on with this project. Your one of the few that realizes that this must be done. Absolutely necessary to have this foundation for the future of the marque. Good job.
Rick

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
A public thank you for those who have identified additional items to consider on the data pages

longbal1

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Jeff,how do I register with your list? 1995,Black,Camel interior,35,000 miles,Spokane Wa.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Jeff,how do I register with your list? 1995,Black,Camel interior,35,000 miles,Spokane Wa.

All I Use is a picture of your Viper and a picture of the VIN tag on the drivers door. Please don’t post it, email it to [email protected].

Some will add other items like mods, I leave that as purely optional

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
OK, I've finally put down the small tools and have started the major breakdown that I've wanted to do for years. Every single element of the Equipment list for all 31,954 Vipers to be broken out...

Could take a few months or even longer. Something I've needed to do to get the books started. Will do a few things here and there on the IVR, stay tuned

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
2016 Vipers have been numbered based on MDH

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
OK, I've finally put down the small tools and have started the major breakdown that I've wanted to do for years. Every single element of the Equipment list for all 31,954 Vipers to be broken out...

Could take a few months or even longer. Something I've needed to do to get the books started. Will do a few things here and there on the IVR, stay tuned

And......

I’m starting over. I need to add more detail

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
So the new database is working out very well. It looks as if I can create a page that shows the items that are common in each year both Standard and Optional and list how many Vipers have each of those options. Excited!!!!!

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
With 1992 Viper posted, now working on 2014, this will help show me the difficulties with GEN V