Thread: Who Cares

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Viper Owner

Default Re: Who Cares

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    No, because then I'm still saying it's OK. Last thing I want is what happened on Venomous Vipers. Something tells me you all can figure out how to poke at each other without using your penis (wording intentional)
    Good call. No need for another disaster. That's why I don't post much anymore. Lol. I wasn't going to say anything but the Trickster rubs me the wrong way as you can see.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    What if we had the same freedom as we did at VV but we simultaneously glorified the IVR? Would that work? Just trying to figure out a compromise
    That mistake is not worth repeating
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Sybil TF View Post
    Good call. No need for another disaster. That's why I don't post much anymore. Lol. I wasn't going to say anything but the Trickster rubs me the wrong way as you can see.
    Lynne Lynne Lynne.....woah. First, yes you need another disaster. You don't post much anymore because there isn't a disaster area conducive for said posts. Second, you address Trick187 with a term of endearment: "Trickster", which then leads to you openly acknowledging that he "rubs you the wrong way". Third, by letting him know that he irritates you, you've successfully empowered him to continue the behavior...which is subconsciously EXACTLY what you want. You like to have your pigtails yanked, and you know it.

Viper Owner

That mistake is not worth repeating
    Mistake? You don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I'm pretty sure at the time you simply had no idea that what you had was where everything is going. You can't avoid chaos, in fact harnessed correctly, you could of had something unique. But I understand your personality is not congruent with things you can't control....completely.

Viper Owner

ANYWAY, From a car brokers prospective, there is very little interest in vipers. Do i think down the road they could be worth something? Maybe, Fairly low numbers, very odd cars so people like that... do i think they will be A and B body Mopars in the 2000s... NO...

Best estimation I can give is super clean low number cars, (97rt-GT2-ACRs) maybe fetching close to 100k, but I personally think you'll see rough cars peak in the upper 40s, nice ones in the 50s and 60s and Low mile rare ones in the 80s... That's it

Gen3 verts are already polishing the brass on the titanic
    Gen4 acr should pull money.
    Gen5 IDK

Antenna cars, last 300, Shelby, gold (not yellow) wheels, ACR rt/10, Blue and white RT/10 Will be mecum and BJackson cars.. some putts will be excited to tell those stories...

That is my no **** talking, to the point opinion..
    But who the **** am I, I just sell and source collector cars...

Viper Owner

You moved to Idaho to inoculate yourself from the chaos. You installed solar panels on your roof to separate yourself from the grid. You even low key condescended us all by telling us that you "spent your Viper money" on the solar panels....which was an attempt to separate yourself from the Viper community, whilst all the while continuing to work on the "under appreciated" IVR AND moderating what we can and cannot do on a site the WE help fund. It almost feels like I'm being moderated by a guy who not so secretly hates Viper owners.

Viper Owner

Trick, markets change over night. Judging by the reactions I get when I drive my car around, people love it more than any Shelby or AC Cobra.

Viper Owner

Idaho people are hill jacks bro... its nutts...

PS Vipers are hated far more then loved in my existence in the viper world...

But I could be wrong, i was wrong abut the NSX and the Supra but right about the M coupe and the e30 m3s... people like weird ****

Viper Owner

You must have a pretty big fan club.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by GRANGER73 View Post
    You must have a pretty big hate fan club.

Enthusiast

Default Re: viper prices

I hardly look on forums anymore except to check on the old man and make sure he is behaving.
    Funny........

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

You moved to Idaho to inoculate yourself from the chaos. You installed solar panels on your roof to separate yourself from the grid. You even low key condescended us all by telling us that you "spent your Viper money" on the solar panels....which was an attempt to separate yourself from the Viper community, whilst all the while continuing to work on the "under appreciated" IVR AND moderating what we can and cannot do on a site the WE help fund. It almost feels like I'm being moderated by a guy who not so secretly hates Viper owners.
    You're funny Eric.. thanks for confirming I made the right decision
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

You're funny Eric.. thanks for confirming I made the right decision
    I don't think this club is gonna bounce back by doing the same old boring $hit. Changes have to be made and the reigns need to be loosened. If this place was ever truly a morgue....it is now.

Viper Owner

I don't think this club is gonna bounce back by doing the same old boring $hit. Changes have to be made and the reigns need to be loosened. If this place was ever truly a morgue....it is now.
    Seems the whole viper forum community is dying.

Viper Owner

It was stupid of the "leadership" here to run off Broom. Guess it's hard for old farts to deal with strong women....

Viper Owner

It was stupid of the "leadership" here to run off Broom. Guess it's hard for old farts to deal with strong women....
    Well I missed that, can you say? They would not like me then...

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

If that's what you were told, someone is lying
    ― Winston Churchill

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

I don't care if people have fun, even at each other's expense. Friends can and will say some awful things to each other. And just like this thread, in days past the posts would have just been deleted, we just let you continue without messing up the OP question with a series of unrelated chatter.
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

Did she get banned or leave on her own?

Viper Owner

Jeff, I've always thought highly of you. Especially outside this club crap. But this place needs to be rebuilt....not just a new facade.

Viper Owner

Did she get banned or leave on her own?
    Jesus Lynne, do you think a Treasurer and Regional Director would get banned? You need to lay off the testosterone.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Jeff, I've always thought highly of you. Especially outside this club crap. But this place needs to be rebuilt....not just a new facade.
    The rebuild (software wise) is in process. The software on this site is so old it qualifies for Medicare. The previous help left it in a horrible state before he left. To do everything right, it is taking a bit of resources and time. Bear with us

I also agree there needs to be some new blood.

Hope you understand that penis pic's are not a good marketing tool
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

Jesus Lynne, do you think a Treasurer and Regional Director would get banned? You need to lay off the testosterone.
    I don't know anything about this site and who is who. You said she got ran off.

Viper Owner

Hope you understand that penis pic's are not a good marketing tool
    Wrong!........

Viper Owner

yo trick, whats up stranger

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    yo trick, whats up stranger
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I got bored on the alley.... Actually I'm just trolling every viper forum in the internets trying to find Gen2 ACR wheels....
    and then i found tammyfox again and needed to tell her that her pro noun is Him.....

Viper Owner

And Jeff as someone who has always avoided this site, what Free2go is saying is 100% correct, this has always been the site to go to if you needed to know what cleaner to use to polish your sweet new chrome hood vents, almost nothing of substance has ever been found on the morgue

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Trick 187 View Post
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I got bored on the alley.... Actually I'm just trolling every viper forum in the internets trying to find Gen2 ACR wheels....
    and then i found tammyfox again and needed to tell her that her pro noun is Him.....
    No kidding? Like I didn't know.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Trick 187 View Post
    And Jeff as someone who has always avoided this site, what Free2go is saying is 100% correct, this has always been the site to go to if you needed to know what cleaner to use to polish your sweet new chrome hood vents, almost nothing of substance has ever been found on the morgue
    I actually don't disagree with Eric. People need to have fun and talk about more than just what nut holds in the blinker fluid. I'm good with people having a good time. Just not sure that Eric's penis pic is the way to go, there's got to be a billion more options than running that direction.
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

hey if you question the size of a mans weiner, he should be granted a pass to prove said accusation wrong.... JUST SAYIN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast