Looking for a 2008/09 yellow and black stripes Viper

Gamma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all. New here, 1st post

Like the title says I'm looking for a 2008-09 yellow and black stripes Viper. I'm not interested in a 2010 due to the wide stripes that go through the rear plate area.
When I lived in Galveston, Tx a couple of years back, every once in a while I would see a yellow with black stripes Viper at the Houston car shows. It had a wing on it but I don't think it was the American Club Racer model.
Hoping to find one like that. I thought it was badass looking and now I want one.

Thank you

OP
OP
G

Gamma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So after looking at the viper registry it looks like Dodge only made 6 or 7 yellow 09 cars with black stripes?. Might be hard to find the car I want apparently.

OP
OP
G

Gamma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
13 total if you count the ACR’s and yes, pretty rare

Does it break it down between the other models.? The car I saw had a wing but did not have the canards (dive planes I guess). I looked on the registry but only see SRT or ACR. Does that mean someone added a wing or is there another model that I'm missing.?

Thanks

OP
OP
G

Gamma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha. I found a picture of the car I want. It's on the Houston Viper Club website and it's called an Aero Coupe. I didn't see that in the registry but maybe i'm not looking in the right spot

Now to find one for sale.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
That break down is in work. It won’t be a fast process as optional equipment like aero will take some time considering 25 years of options

OP
OP
G

Gamma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hell.

I found out on another site that the car I saw is the only one Dodge ever made in that color. 2009 yellow black stripes aero coupe. So much for that. Probably have better luck finding an ACR in that color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper