Need factory rock chip film for 2002 GTS

WildBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the OE plastic rock chip film that protects the lower corners of the front bumper and leading edges of the rocker panels? It is no longer available through the dealer parts department. Thanks!

OP
OP
W

WildBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJeff, well I sure hope he knows something the rest of us don't know because what been suggested to me at this point is to go to a Clear Bra company and either have them completely cover the bumper and rockers (not!) or have them try to custom cut to something resembling the factory specs with the clear bra material (hokey!). Hoping you have a better solution.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Not til next week at the earliest, I’m in Vegas, computer is in Jerome

OP
OP
W

WildBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I understand the first half of your response, I'm frankly at a loss about the second.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Messaged with him last night, his parts guy had been looking, doesn’t look hopeful

OP
OP
W

WildBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprised. Appreciate you looking into it for me though and let me know if the situation changes.

Big E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the day I ordered a couple sets. Used one set and thought I'd get some extras made for future projects. If you don't find some NOS ones, let me know.

OP
OP
W

WildBill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what "NOS ones" means but, yes, I'm interested in your extra set. Willing to part with it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32