2008 ACR Raffle is CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for the PERFECT gift this coming Valentines Day? Well how about the FIRST Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR! That's right, THE magazine cover car (Autoweek, VIPER Magazine, etc.) and current North American show car (roped off on its own stage at the recent Los Angeles Auto Show), this very car can be YOURS if you have the winning ticket to be drawn on February 14, 2008:

0acr.jpg

Tickets are limited to just 2,750 total and sales end on Thursday, January 31st. Unlike the Diamondback Raffle where we limited it to three tickets per person for the first month or so (and it sold out too), these tickets will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. So for that crazy collector out there willing to shell out $275,000 to buy up all the tickets ($275,050 if they aren't a Venom Member), here is your chance - assuming a few folks don't snap up a few tickets before you read this.

Ready to place your orders? Our friends at JR Thompson and VIPER Magazine have made it even easier this time around - check it out:

Dodge Viper Magazine with Online VCA Raffle Entry

Of course you can fax in your order with a credit card number or do it the good ol' fashioned way: Mail it with your check. Either way, here is the link to the entry form itself:

http://www.vipermagazine.com/pdf/raffleflyer.pdf

Once again this raffle is limited STRICTLY to paid VCA Members, so if you haven't renewed yet you had better make sure you do!

Just imagine YOUR name being drawn for this historic Viper this coming Valentine's Day. But you can't win if you don't buy tickets and you may not be able to buy tickets for very long if they get snapped up as quickly as we think they will. Good luck to all that enter!

roady.jpg

DDlesk06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ready, Set, GO!! The 2008 ACR Raffle is open!

seriously?!?! Please tell me the other car enthusiast groups that offer these chances to their members?!?! Much appreciation to the Viper Club! :2tu: :headbang:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tried to buy tickets - did not work with 2 different MasterCards...may be "they" changed my VCA# for being a VENOM member now???

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why does the order page for the raffle have this message?:

"IMPORTANT: You will need to fax your order form for your ticket request to be processed if using PayPal.com. Click here to download order form."

I was able to use Paypal just by following the links. Do I need to call the 800# to confirm? If you look in the fine print of the rules, it says that to use Paypal, use the links!!:dunno:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Maybe that was done to add some mystery and suspense? 8^)

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why does the order page for the raffle have this message?:

"IMPORTANT: You will need to fax your order form for your ticket request to be processed if using PayPal.com. Click here to download order form."

I was able to use Paypal just by following the links. Do I need to call the 800# to confirm? If you look in the fine print of the rules, it says that to use Paypal, use the links!!:dunno:
Absolutely no idea unless they are looking for some sort of written form. I know that when we ran the PayPal orders through this site last time I hand-filled an order form for each order. I guess that the State of Michigan requires it...

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When did they start selling more tickets? I thought it was always around 2,000 tickets per raffle? I see you will be selling 2,750 tics? Not too bad still, but hope it does not end up like some of those raffles you see at NASCAR races, where they sell 50,000 tickets to win a motorcycle???

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 28 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Only 28 days left
before this raffle is closed (1/31/08). There are plenty of tickets left as of this writing but no guarantee they won't sell out before the end! The last two raffles have sold out and this is easily one of the best cars we have ever offered - the FIRST 2008 Viper ACR. Magazine cover car and media darling, this is your ONLY chance to own this car for yourself without spending six figures to do so. Buy your tickets now!

Dodge Viper Magazine with Online VCA Raffle Entry

Of course you can fax in your order with a credit card number or do it the good ol' fashioned way: Mail it with your check. Either way, here is the link to the entry form itself:

Once again this raffle is limited STRICTLY to paid VCA Members, so if you haven't renewed yet you had better make sure you do! :2tu:

0low.jpg

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 24 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Just sent my check in for the winning ticket! Where else can you take a chance for a couple of hundred dollars with these odds for a life changing experience!!

Bo knows

V

Venomiss

Re: ONLY 24 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Just sent my check in for the winning ticket! Where else can you take a chance for a couple of hundred dollars with these odds for a life changing experience!!

Bo knows

Exactly! May the bird of luck visit you and thank you for supporting the VCA!:2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 16 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Just renewed my membership, order form going out tomorrow.

V

Venomiss

Re: ONLY 16 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Just renewed my membership, order form going out tomorrow.
Many thanks and good luck!

You can only purchase tickets until January 31st......Don't wait!:drive:

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 6 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Trying to buy now. Doesn't the VCA know my number? I have no clue what it is.. wait, let me look in my left pocket, some pennies and a dime, my pocket knife, some lint, nope, not there. If it's made easy, I'll pay instantly, if I have to dig through a bunch of stuff to find some number, good luck ... ???

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 6 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Trying to buy now. Doesn't the VCA know my number? I have no clue what it is.. wait, let me look in my left pocket, some pennies and a dime, my pocket knife, some lint, nope, not there. If it's made easy, I'll pay instantly, if I have to dig through a bunch of stuff to find some number, good luck ... ???

Look in your profile here.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ONLY 5 DAYS left for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Your number is now in your profile and PM sent as well. Good luck in the drawing! :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THIS IS THE LAST DAY for the 2008 ACR Raffle!

Yep, we are down to the wire and still have a limited number of tickets available:

And if you haven't read it yet, check out this GREAT article about the car and its performance:

Inside the serpent - AutoWeek Magazine

If I am not mistaken, some lucky winner will be taking home the car in the middle...

You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.